BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Hey guys.

I got some stuff done lastnight and this morning. Mainly more work on the roof, hood and trunk. It's shaping up well I think. Though I won't get anymore done today, not until tonight anyway. The wife's got a fun day planned moving furniture around! :(

See you guys later! :D

Not all of the pics I have were upto being used for texturing so I've had to use the tools in PSP to try and replicate some of them.
  2. Master-Bruce

Ok, So I got a cheeky 5 minutes in before I got busted! LOL She's only lettin' me post this before I really go. :D Women, gotta love 'em!

3. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

WOW, amazing work skip.
  4. Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy. That yellow is still a bit too dark so will need toning down and dirtying up a bit.
  5. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Looking good skip. I'll post some more build pics, from the other car, in a while.

Thanks for the update email.
  6. Master-Bruce

Thanks Paul. :)

Yeah I just wanted tolet you know before it was too late for ya. ;)
  7. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looks great Skip. Are you going to do a clean version, or just go with the beat up movie version?
  8. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

No problem! I will scan and post!
  9. logicman

logicman Greybeard

You're the man! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Very nice work.

10. Master-Bruce

Thanks CK. :) That'll be a help.

Joe, no to that one too I'm afraid. It'd mean creating two sets of texture for everything and I don't really want to do that. Besides, we don't see him as a clean new lookin' '77 Camaro.

On top of that I'll be looking forward to sinking my teeth into the next Autobot.

Thanks to you too Logicman. I appreciate it. :D
  11. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hey Skip,

I do intend to build the 08 Camaro but the 70's one is the one I'm drooling over :p There's just something about the "Beater Bee's" style that modern cars can't even touch :D The only exception I think is the new Mustangs :D So how's that Barricade to go with the Beater?

12. Master-Bruce

Hey Getter.

Thanks amigo! I always appreciate the kind comments I get here. The Beater Bee is becoming me favourite incarnation of BumbleBee. There's something there. :)

Great news on Barricade! I may have had a break on other meshes!!!! It's early days so I'll wait and see but I may have more to get through soon. When I say meshes I mean game extracted meshes from the Transformer game. :D Fingers crossed eh?! :)
  13. Master-Bruce

Getting somewhere on the drivers side now!

14. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

:thumb:this is looking sooooooooo good skip im looking forward to the offical release:thumb::thumb:
  15. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm looking forward to this as well. Got to love that 70's Camaro.:mrgreen:
  16. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

How's this pic? Not a scan, but likely better?

Or this one?

17. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

18. Master-Bruce

Either of those two pics will be perfect! Thanks CK. :)

I might just buy one actually just for the sake of having one. They are cool. ;)

Thanks again for the compliments guys! :D I'll be back on it today, again. I'm just having fun with these so it's hard to think about anything else lately.
  19. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I love the weathering soooo much!!
  20. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much Lex! :D Most of the weathering you see is from the actual car photos and screen caps. Though I've used the tools in PSP to create some of my own and to tone down the screen cap ones too.

I see now why so many people use Meta! I've said it bfore but I can't see me ever going back to my old software to design models.

I've still not heard back regarding the other meshes I should get soon. Though I am confident that I'll hear something soon. Should I get them before I finish this design, I'll be putting Ratchet on hold and do Barricade instead! B'Bee has to have an enemy right? :D