BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

build pics ... build pics ... build pics ...

*hands out pitch forks and torches*

2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks skip. really looking forward to this build.i ve allways been a big camero fan so i am really glad you are doing the other also. well off to print!
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Looking forward to it buddy.

The other Camaro mesh was a bit of a mess. It was twisted out shape! Must of ran off the digital road at some point. LOL!

All sorted now though. Almost time for a pic, though I need to remodel the front and back wheels. They were just too simple and detail-less to be any good.
  4. rqlguevarra

rqlguevarra New Member

It is hard for me to rebuild that car. I'm amused to people who really do this kind of hobby.:thumb:
  5. Master-Bruce

Give it a go, you won't know until you try. :) There are quite a few car models out there to start on. ;)
  6. Jim Lionmane

Jim Lionmane Member

7. Master-Bruce

I've seen that. Though for some reason the pics don't display except for two or three. Looks very nice from what I did see though.
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

skip, sent some pics your way.
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Teaser Alert!!

bbcar 002b (2).jpg

bbcar 002b (9).jpg
  10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Looks good. Really moving fast as well.
  11. droole lol great nothing the texture are briliant the seats actually look cushioned
  12. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

I was thinking the same thing on the seats. Very realistic. Can't wait to build my own Camaro!
  13. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

14. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much guys! Thanks to Nothing too!! His build pics are great and really clean build too!

For the seats I used a bevel tool in PaintShopPro. It's really great for things like that. Just trying to add a little depth to the interior without it having to be 3D. It worked fairly well on two of my other designs last year so used it again here.

The pics I'm getting from Nothing are perfect so far for the instructions. I'll have the interior all ready now later today. It's a pity that he has to sleep now because I'm itching to see more! LOL!

Great stuff,and thanks guys for checking on this thread and posting your comments. :)

I had a night off lastnight so nothing new on the other Camaro. Though that'll be remedied today. ;)
  15. Master-Bruce

1970's Camaro BumbleBee

Hey guys.

With the builds of the 2008 Camaro underway, I'm no focusing on the 70's version.

I had to pretty much remodel the interior, it was a bit of a mess in there. I just have to join the two halves back up and then seperate the interior and exterior and also remodel the wheels. Then the texturing fun can begin. :D

I'm looking forward to this one as I said earlier because the damage and weathering to the body work should make a decent model.

Here's some pics of it so far:

Note: This model won't have the disco ball or the toy lion on the dash! LOL!

Though it will have the "Bee-otch" car freshener! :)

16. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

This will be very interesting.
  17. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

BTW, is the Camaro already available for download? :-D
  18. Master-Bruce

No, not yet. Nothing and Paulhbell are building it for me at the moment. I don't have enough supplies here to have started it ASAP so I asked for help.

Nothing's already supplying great photos to be used to create the instructions. He's already finished the interior so as soon as the rest is done, we'll have lift off!
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

looking forward to the new(old) camaro!!

another tidbit
  20. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Looking good nothing!:thumb: