BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Woh, it's got quiet here lately. :)

Ok, I've finished the post Pep work now and I have a buildable beta model ready. I know nothing is up for testing it for me so I'll get that right out to him. Getter, if you'd still like to build it, let me know buddy and I'll send one your way too. ;)

Paul's been tied up with work and is still building the first Camaro so I'll not trouble him with this one.

Same request stands with this one as the first guys, if it's not too much trouble? That is, photo documenting the build so that I can use the pics to create photo instructions. ;) I got some pretty great compliments regarding the instructions thanks o nothings great pics so I'd like to continue to offer photo instructions. :D

The interior fits to the exterior pretty much the same way as the 2009 Camaro, but the windows install slightly different. Should make lining up the joins easier(thinking of you there nothing ;) ).

While the builds are going on,I'll start work now on Barricade. I'll number and prepare the instructions as I get the pics in.

Thanks very much for your help guys!
  2. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

Looks good skip. I've got the next 2 days free to finish the new Camaro. Which is coming along nicely, and I am taking photos, I've just not put them online yet

I think it best to let other people do test builds on the old camaro, but I would be interested in testing Barricade.
  3. Master-Bruce

Thanks Paul. I'm looking forward to seeing the pics buddy. Especially since you're doing it full size.

Barricade eh? No problem buddy, work starts on him in the next few minutes. I'll be using the other thread though.
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

5. Trekcreations

Trekcreations EnterpriseCreations

Skip, this is really frackin' awesome. Well done.
  6. Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy. I'm a little worried about the interior roof, but I know there's more to it yet so we'll see how it shapes up.

Nothing is doing a great job on it though. ;)
  7. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Nothing, have you posted pictures of the build earlier (of the 70's bumblebee)?
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

9. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

that "custom faded" paint job really stands out... :-D

and that bee-othc air frehener is great!!! bounce7
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

bbee 012.jpg

you can see more pictures of the finished model at my site.:thumb:
  11. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Very nice build, nothing. Bravo!
  12. Master-Bruce

I love it it! Not to sound like I'm bigging myself up but I love it! I think it's my favourite design to date!

Nothing, you did an amazing job!
  13. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Skip, you did an awesome design on this!!! Will you host it at paperinside.com?

Nothing, excellent build as always!!!
  14. Master-Bruce

Absolutely buddy! :D I just need to gather and arrange the pics from nothing, then number the instruction pics. Then I'll get it up there! Or send it to you for that.

I really should get back to Barricade now.
  15. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

skip ive said it befor and ill say it again AWSOME MAN i love it it is one of your best to date.... looking forward to barricade now
  16. Master-Bruce

Thanks Rob. I think it's my best! I'm much happier with the finished model of this than my other stuff.

I'm really pleased that so many like it. Thanks guys! Thanks for all the support and kind comments throughout the thread. :D
  17. fico86

fico86 New Member

man, thats one hell of a Camaro. cant wait to get some time and space to build it! good job man!
  18. Master-Bruce

Thanks buddy! :D

I'm really happy with them both.

19. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

great models skip keep em coming buddy !! :) :)
  20. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Great job guys :D Superb build and design :D

With so many great models coming out latley tho ol back log is filling up :p