BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

It's cool Lex. PPXClub right? I know that place. They link to Claudios site too. :D I only wish I knew how to translate there, I'd love to be able to see what they think of it. :(
  2. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...They say it's awesome!! :D
  3. Master-Bruce

Thanks Lex! I noticed you'd posted there too. Thanks man! I'm not sure how interested they'd be but I don't mind if you post pics or whatever of the BeaterBee if you happen to post there again? LOL! :D
  4. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

As long as it's cool with you. I know I'm gonna have a blast putting this car together, and I'm glad you're willing to share the fruits of your labors with us. Thanks much, Skip.
  5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Yes Skip I definitely will!! The other one is just as awesome!!
  6. Master-Bruce

Thanks guys! Yeah, I did think about selling this one but the last time I tried selling my models the success didn't last too long. Besides, I'd much rather share with my friends here and know that they like and appreciate it.

You are the guys that encourage us designers to continue so I think it's better to let you guys build them for free. So now I'm back to providing free models and I'm much happier in doing so. ;)

Thanks Lex! I go there but I'm not registered. Plus I can't get around these translating programs. I appreciate it buddy. :D
  7. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

I've just viewed my copy of your model sir, and I have to admit that its WWWAAAYYY better than I thought! :-D
  8. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Thank you, Skip, for your generosity in sharing this model.

When I have my place a bit more organised, and have finished some work-in-progress, I fully intend to build this one with leds, clear windows and

a brand-new illuminated magnifier!

The instructions couldn't be clearer.

btw, its already up as an internet find in taiwan.:thumb:

Thanks again.
  9. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much guys. :D The instructions are credited mainly to nothing(the member). :D He photo documented his build really well, all I did was to number the parts shown in the pics.

Nothing done on the Beater Bee yesterday. I need to get on it today as I only have 11 days before we move. I really wanted to get the Beater done before that but it may be a bit much seeing as I have to pack up house too. :( I'll do my best.
  10. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Been there, done that, got the bruises.wall1wall1

In my case, I moved to smaller premises, so it's a case of:

Step 1 - put up shelves, which requires:
    Step 2 - find tools, which requires:
    Step 3 - move boxes from removals, which requires:
    see Step 1.

But I will and I can and I must make room for comp #3.
  11. Master-Bruce

LOL! We'requite good at moving these days. We've had around 6 houses in 5 years now.

Still, stops things from getting boring eh? :D
  12. Master-Bruce

Time to unfold!!! :D

13. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Thanks for the reply Skip! Actually, 8 1/2 by 11 shaves about an inch off the bottom. I may need to play with the printer margins or something....Did you see the links for the Barricade pics I posted for you on the Barricade thread?
  14. Master-Bruce

No problem buddy, sorry I couldn't be of any real help though. :(

Yeah I got your links, thanks very much! :D Every new pic I find will help.

Thanks again!
  15. Master-Bruce

Unfolding the Beater Bee!

Hey guys,

I've managed to get quite a bit of time to spend on this model today. :) Made some good progress too. I'm now in the process of unfolding it in Pep.

So far so good, no major problems. :D

It's late here now though so this'll be it until tomorrow evening. I've really gotta start packing! LOL!

A little pic:

I may just get this ready before the move!
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

lookin great skip. cant wait!
  17. Master-Bruce

Thank you my friend! :D You still wanna build it? I'm aiming for build ready in 3 days from now. ;)
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i sure would!

i have made some huge headway with meta today. so i could use a build break.
  19. Master-Bruce

Great! I'll be doing what I can to get it done ASAP. I've just remembered another project that needs to be finished too though. ;)
  20. Master-Bruce

All of the Pep work is done now! I have some post Pep work to do then I'll be able to send this out for testbuilds. ;)

It didn't take near as long as I thought, which is good considering my deadline. PLUS, I managed to get some serious packing done too. Not a bad day really.