BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Yay! Got the '09 Camaro!!! Nice work sir Skip! :-D
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Thanks very much guys. As I said before, it's an honor to be able to design models for such a nice friendly communitee! :D

I was going to save this part til last but it just got the better of me! It's of course the Bee-Otch air freshener!

I'm just impatient all over really! LOL! I'll have to think of something else to save til last now!
  3. Master-Bruce

I've now finished the interior! I modelled in the rear view mirror to hang the Bee-Otch off of, I also did a simple disco ball too! Just incase anyone really wanted it. You know, "So the light will shine off the disco ball there" LOL!
    Steering wheel is done along with gear stick.

I'm sure all that's left is the wheels!
  4. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Thanks for the SPECTACULAR 09 Camaro! I can't believe this is the first car you've made. It's looks soo good. What kind of paper did you use for the body? I remember you saying you used glossy. I've gotten them on color laser before, but the ink cracks when you try to fold it.

Thanks again! I'm already drooling at the Barricade mesh you just got sign1
  5. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much JFF! :D I've designed models before but never a car. Though I did confess at the start that I can't take all the credit for the mesh I used. It was extracted from the game,as was the '77 Camaro AND Barricade. So techinically,I've yet to FULLY design a model of a car. ;) But I'm getting there. I did remodel whole areas of both Camaros. I really did! :D

I can't help on paper because it wasn't me who testbuilt it. Nothing and Paulhbell (both members here) testbuilt the model. I'm sure Paul was the only to use glossy paper.

Yeah, Barricade is going to be fun!
  6. D-WHALE

D-WHALE Utopia Planitia Engineer

fantastic!!! thanks for the Download! at kartonbau.de is also a competition for landvehicles! maybe someone build your car:rolleyes: and win a price:twisted:!!!

btw: i watched the movie and I have one question only: what for a "thing" is Megatron??? an alien-jet or something? every scene in the movie with him was so fast, that i dont know what he iswall1
  7. Master-Bruce

Yeah they call him an "Interstellar Jet". The way they imagined him was that Megatron was so arrogant that he didn't see it fit to assume an earth form. He's Megatron! Why disguise himself right? At least that's what it says in the special features of the special edition DVD.

Makes sense too! Better than turning into a pistol. :D

That'd be great if someone chose to enter my model for a comp! You're welcome to the model too. :) It was fun to do!
  8. Werner Smuts

Werner Smuts Member

09 Camaro

Hi Skip....

WOW at last the car i've wanted to build since.... when you've started the tread LOL. I'm very impressed and it's a wonderful, great, awesome model. Can't wait to build it,

Thanks for the excellent model!!!!
  9. Master-Bruce

Again, you're very welcome. See, I told you it wouldn't be too long. ;)
  10. Trekcreations

Trekcreations EnterpriseCreations

Skip, this really looks great. Well done.
  11. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much! :)

I've got the wheel done for the front. The rear is a different type of wheel so I have to model that differently. Also, the photos I had of the front when used as textures so I did it myself from scratch. Not quite what I wanted but as good as I can do. It looks Ok though I think.

So, all that's left now is rear wheel, tail pipe, and wing mirrors! Then on to Pep!

That's it for today. :D
  12. wow interior and weathering looks brilliant cant wait for card thanks for desining what i can only explain as works of art
  13. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much! Though you're making me blush. LOL! It makes me so pleased and proud that you guys like what I'm doing. It encourages me to continue and to do more models in the future.

Thank you. :D
  14. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Help with tranparacy

Hi Skip and Nothing-

I was wondering if either of you could help me with something. I am in the US, so I am printing the parts out on US Legal size card stock. The parts came out just fine, but when it came to print out the parts that are on the tranparacies, I ran into problems. The problem is that the only tranparancies I can get are 8 1/2 by 11 inches. Can you split the last 2 pages (transparency parts) into 4 pages? Or tell me how I can do that myself?

Thanks in advance.
  15. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

I think the new camaro concept model found it's way to a korean site titled 3Dpapaermodels.net, and is available there for free download. Anybody know about that ? Is it okay ?
  16. Master-Bruce

Do you mean Paperkraft.net? That's just where I found it, that's Ok there as they credit me and the download link leads back to Claudios site so it's cool by me. ;)

Thanks for keeping your eyes open though. I appreciate it. :D

JFF, I'm afraid I know nothing about A4 - US Letter, problems. Being in the UK I've never had a porblem. Nothing's the man to speak to I guess because he's built it already and he's from the States. Maybe he can help?
  17. Master-Bruce

Hang on. 8 1/2 x 11 inches are the dimensions for US Letter size right? So, what's the problem? If Legal is 8 1/2 x 14 inches then the transparencies should still print fine shouldn't they? Without having to change the print settings from those you had selected for the main model parts sheets?

I could be way off here as I said I'm not familiar with anything other than A4.

Trim the transparencies to be 11" instead of 14" and print away. In my head that makes sense anyway.
  18. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Oops. Actually, it's Finalpaper.net. It links to paperinside.com, which I believe is Claudio's site ? The fonts are in korean, so I can't tell if you're credited or not, but your name is on the base that's included with the model's PDF file.
  19. Master-Bruce

Yeah, it's cool. I have a "readme" file in with the download. Basically, my problem is with pirate sites hosting the model files. Even if they are free to download, I'd just prefer to have them in one place.

I'm not that ego driven that everyone has to mention my name if they're talking about the model either. I just don't want others passing it off as their own. ya know?

It's all good, I meant it though, thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. :D
  20. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Ah... I might also have seen this file offering on some Chinese forums too... They're not claiming this as their own but I haven't seen your name quoted either... I think they're forgiven as China often have very slow connections to sites outside ;)