BumbleBee. Well, you can't have one without the other!

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Apr 30, 2008.

1. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Woo hoo! thank YOU Skip and everyone else! You rock Dude! Looking forward to that Saleen Mustang! Is it going to be 1/12th as well?
  2. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Skip, you're welcome at paperinside.com !

Please, send me your model files and I'll host them.
  3. whooooo new models absouloutly brilliant need card for bumblebee and the camero
  4. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

The files have been sent to Claudio. ;)
  5. Master-Bruce

Ok guys! The 2009 Camaro model is now available from Claudios site: paperinside.com - FREE Paper Models

Thanks to Claudio for being a great host! LOL! Pun intended. :D

For those who may be new to Claudios website, please take a moment to have a look around there. There are some great discussions and papermodels there. ;) Well worth a look. :D
  6. bugman72

bugman72 Member

I'm getting an error that the instructions can't be found (invalid link). Did I beat Claudio? :)
  7. Master-Bruce

Really? Comes up just fine for me. Just try going to Claudios Homepage: paperinside.com - FREE Paper Models and clicking on the "Transformers BumbleBee" tab on the right, that will expand the link to the Camaro page. ;)
  8. lairdre

lairdre Member

instructions don't load

I agree, the instructions don't have a good link. We may just be too fast and the data isn't uploaded yet.
  9. Master-Bruce

Like I said, I'm clicking the same link I posted above and it's loading just fine. I'll look into it. Try what I suggested in my last post.
  10. Master-Bruce

Ok, It should be sorted now. Go back to my original post and click the link! :D
  11. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Skip, just to let you know, the link for the instructions still doesn't work
  12. Master-Bruce

I know. Sorry guys. I've emailed Claudio to see if he can help. Shouldn't be too long.

Is everything Ok with the model file? I've not tried it as I don't need to download the model. :D
  13. instructions open fine for me downloading now :)
  14. Master-Bruce

Claudio sent his apologies. There was a typo in the link. It is all sorted now!

Enjoy!! :D
  15. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

Thanks Skip
  16. Master-Bruce

The first one to say "Thanks". You're welcome buddy! :D It was fun to do, I know I haven't finished the Beater Bee yet but I already have my eyes on the next one. ;)
  17. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

1st thanks for the 09 Camaro :D

2nd watch statrin new projects before finishing others :p You'll end up with a back log like mine :(

3rd Beater Bee, Beater Bee :D

18. Master-Bruce

LOL! Oh I'm not really starting another one, I've just made my mind up as to which one to do next. I'll be startin' a new thread for that one though. ;)

I'm still working on the Beater Bee. I'm having trouble finding clear views of the dashboard. I think I need some better reference for things like the fans(like air conditioning), radio, controls and switches. Also,the Camaros have numerous gauges. Finding out what goes where on the dash is tricky because I can't find one clear shot of the dash.

Still, I'll persevere. ;)
  19. Master-Bruce

Almost done with the dashboard now. I finally found some good pics of the gauges they used in the movie. :D

Lookin' pretty good now. I had to create the radio and the rest of the dash from scratch using PSP but it's not too bad.

Very close to unfolding now guys!
  20. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

wow skip the beater bee is looking awsome as allways man and thanks for the model camero the instructions are top notch and the parts are even better. thanks for all your hard work on it buddy.