Bullet train?

Discussion in 'Railroading' started by sgoti, Sep 27, 2012.

1. sgoti

sgoti Member

My post removed due to excessive editing by parties other than myself.

In fact, my post was in ANOTHER THREAD ENTIRELY.

I gave ONE answer to ONE question.

Others' questions and editorial comments I DID NOT MAKE were attributed to me.
  2. Chris74

Chris74 Member

The site you've linked to says about N scale drive-in:
    -screen size: 5.00" wide and 3.25" tall.
    -ticket booth: 0.50" x 0.75"
    -minimum size for driveway, marquee, ticket booth and screen: 7.25" wide and 4.75 deep

Knowing the measures (to be honest, I don't understand them - I never can remember the imperial measures :mrgreen:) I think you can make some card kit easily - some free textures from the internet, a little Photoshop and...
    Also some old movie posters from the net (rescaled for N) would be worthy... perhaps some other prints (commercial etc) to stick around...

Here's a link to an American high speed train (pretty simple model, I think) (I hate bullet trains, sorry... :cry:), unfortunately you will have to rescale it for N scale. Some instructions for this - here.
    On the other hand, I can't see if an small airport with biplanes would fit very well with some very modern train... But of course, there are places where the history and the future meet...

I don't know very much about hangars and airplanes, so I remain silent in these respects... but maybe master Zathros could give some help - or anybody else.

Good luck with the models - and I hope for some pictures here. (And I really mean HERE, on Railroad forum, LONG LIVE THE RAIL!!!) :mrgreen: