builting H.M.S victory.....

yukiyuji

Apr 16, 2004
Macau,China
home.kimo.com.tw
04731.JPG

models for the meeting of papermodel....

victory,mig-25 and 04731 battle group....

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Quite an impressive fleet, Yuki!
Perhaps if you get the chance you can post more close-up photos? :D
It looks like Wasp is now done so we would all love to see her, not to mention some more close-ups of that great Mig you made!
Have fun at the meet!!
Jim

Huey

Apr 9, 2004
Afghanistan
Yuki,

Do you ever sleep or eat? I agree with the guys here, this has got to be one of the fastest ship build. I'm impress with your fleet, you're just like a shipyard working full blast in times of war. We are still waiting for the other ships in your website. Great work Yuki!

yukiyuji

Apr 16, 2004
Macau,China
home.kimo.com.tw
i eat three time and sleep 8 hour one day in holiday or sleep 6 hour a day in school time....
in school i built one 1/700 paper ship model two week,but in summer holiday i build 8-10 shipmodel a
month......
but this month i just build wasp cause the victory...

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Yuki, we all very much enjoy seeing your work and thank you for sharing photos of your projects with us. :D
I was wondering what type of glue you prefer when building your ships.
I use a type of glue called PVA or white glue, which is water based. I shy away from any of the other types, just because I am not familiar with them.
I did recently buy a set of glue from Lighthouse models which includes the UHU type that I am looking forward to trying. It dries clear, is a little flexible, but seems to leave a shiney finish. One thing about white glue is I like being able to dilute it slightly with water, and it dries flat which is great for what I do.
Looking forward to seeing more photos when you can.
Jim

yukiyuji

Apr 16, 2004
Macau,China
home.kimo.com.tw
victory have sone today and gift it to my friend,the 3dpapermodel wedsite server cause and problem and the photo about victory have lost after the server have fixed,i will post the final photo of victory here.....

builting papermodel,i use three type of glue to building my ship
i use white glue for small part ,and uhu type for big part,because it dries fast and harder than white glue,last use Cyanoacrylate Adhesive for rigging...

jrts

Mar 12, 2004
St Helehs, England
Hi Yuki

Victory looks great with all here rigging on.
The others look fantastic as well.

Whats your next build and don't miss us out with the photos please.

Regards

Rob