builting H.M.S victory.....

yukiyuji

v10.JPG

jrts

Hi Yuki

Great stuff, looks 100% better already.

Keep posting the photos mate, as I look forward to seeing the old girl finished. Hard build with such an old kit.

Regards

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Yuki,
She is looking better with each new photo update!
Do you have any suggestions to anyone considering building this kit on what problems you may have encountered in the build?
Thank you for the new photos and hope to see more! :D
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Yuki,
Wasp is coming along great!
She looks like a difficult design, particularly the stern ramp for launching the amphibious craft.
Very well done!
Thanks for posting another photo! :D
Jim

jrts

Yuki

What a ship, can't wait to see this finished. If it was me I would not know which one to do first. :shock: 8)

GREAT STUFF

More photos please Yuki

Regards

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Oh, now you did it, Yuki! :D
Why didn't I figure out that you would have one of those as part of the Wasp? :roll:
I think it would be a good idea if you put something like a matchstick, pair of tweezers or coin in the foreground just so everyone can tell how small that little fella is!
Great photo, and, being selfish, looking for more! :lol:
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Great view of your Victory, Yuki!
She's looking great! :D
Are you planning on adding the Wasp to your list of designs on your download page? Wishful thinking by me, of course... :wink:
Jim

jrts

Yuki

Love the choppers, lets see more please

Realy looking forward to seeing this done :shock:

Regards

Rob

Jim Krauzlis

Yuki, that has got to be the fastest I have ever seen anyone rig the ratlines on any model! :shock:
She is looking great!!
Would you explain how you did your ratline rigging? It came out great...and a few more photos would be very much appreciated. :D
Thanks for sharing photos of your work with us!
Jim