Building the Walthers Magic Pan Bakery Module

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
looks awesome trucklover :thumb:,the junk on the roof adds a nice touch,a very seldom used detail :mrgreen:,atleast i HOPE it was supposed to be there :p.--josh

CNWman

CNW Fan
looks awesome trucklover :thumb:,the junk on the roof adds a nice touch,a very seldom used detail :mrgreen:,atleast i HOPE it was supposed to be there :p.--josh

If I can add to this, THERE'S A GIANT ALIEN VEHICLE OUTSIDE THE BAKERY!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Nice! i need this building. I just got my North Island refinery, but i've been to busy building a real train (which actually sucks when its an 100 year old wooden caboose with lots of rot).

I love this though. I especially like the red pipe on the roof. It reminds me of Crackdown, on the 360.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

hehehehehehehe thanks Josh!!!

Ohh but the junk on the roof isnt supposed to be there wall1 :eek:ops:. I forgot to clean it off when I took the pics :eek: sign1

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Nice! i need this building. I just got my North Island refinery, but i've been to busy building a real train (which actually sucks when its an 100 year old wooden caboose with lots of rot).

I love this though. I especially like the red pipe on the roof. It reminds me of Crackdown, on the 360.

I love this building!!!! Its really a cool building and it has some nice details that come with the kit. I added a lotta other details so far too but the kit itself is GREAT!!!

Ohh and Ive seen a few pics of your project your working on too!! Its looking awesome man!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Ive been really busy and I havent been able to read the thread, I just browsed thru the pics. One of the days ill have to read the thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:. Your doing a great job tho :thumb: :thumb:

ohh and I said before, the junk on the roof wasnt supposed to be there hahahhaha

crabster

Nice module!
Can you tell me the distance of the track to the base of the building? How far out does the door enclosure stick out? Thanks!

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01338.jpg

More to come hopefully soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: