building needing modeling

joesho

Apr 29, 2006
surrey bc canada
hi guys

i was thinking if any of you people have any prototype building that could be cool models? if so (im looking for scratch building projects.) let the show beginbounce7

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Joesho:
We've had a thread running for several years now where we post interesting buildings. Probably in the photography forum.
Check the academy for Robin's (Matthyro) scartchbuilding. He's done at least one from the other thread.

Oct 11, 2004
New York. Oneida
no need to be sorry. i was just wondering what you were looking for, ill have to pay a little more attetion to the buildings here in the city. after all the nyo&w ran thru here:)

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
They are widening the hiway thru town and tore down quite a few bldgs. I took pictures of quite a few, but 2 in particular may interest you. They have been closed for some time before being torn down.

Lynn

Attachments

• Copy of whitehouse prototypes 009.jpg
    Copy of whitehouse prototypes 009.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Copy of whitehouse prototypes 014.jpg
    Copy of whitehouse prototypes 014.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 109

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
60103 said:
Joesho:
We've had a thread running for several years now where we post interesting buildings. Probably in the photography forum.

I've been looking for the better part of a half hour for that thread! I remember it too but only found one on all kinds of bridges and another exclusively about depots. Hmmmm.
Seems like we could use some new pics of structures here! :)

Ralph

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Both of those buildings were shut down when I moved here about 20 years ago. The Mercantile' stores in older days were generally a collection of everything from hardware to cloth material and dry goods. The smaller bldg was Shahans Grocery. I think they closed it down about 25 years ago. They are both gone now.

Lynn