Building made by me

Ricardo Nortada

Oct 15, 2003
Portugal
rnl.ist.utl.pt
That picture is old

Hello

This location still exists in my layout but i have improvements. Soon as i get a camera i will post the new picture. A girl helping a drunk man walk out the bar ( green building ) , could be her grand father or something and next to the tower a scene of a prostitute being hitched by a man. I have sidewalk now in the green building and close to tower. Bye

Oct 14, 2003
Lisboa, Portugal
This is great modelling Ricardo...

Any particular inspiration for the building or was it just that... building some structure to fit the corner?

Great job... I would love to see the two mini-scenes you're talking about in your post...

Ricardo Nortada

Oct 15, 2003
Portugal
rnl.ist.utl.pt
Just to fit the corner

Hello

This building was built just to fit the corner and to be combine with the measured of the other two. Since i canot find a building in the market with that measures, i built one. Im finishing a little moutain with the rock molds from woodland scenics and painting them with the leopard tecnique that they talk about and i think its coming great. bye.

Some day i will make a rustic german house to fit some where.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Ricardo, this is an excellent city block. I love these complicated rooflines with attic windows added - an important detail for German city blocks. Great modeling! :) :) :)

Are you modeling a German RR theme on your layout? Do you also run exclusively German trains, or are there Portuguese models (which would be a bit difficult because you have broad gauge in Portugal)?

BTW: The idea of using the name "Kaffee Nordwind" is great! :thumb:

Ron

Ricardo Nortada

Oct 15, 2003
Portugal
rnl.ist.utl.pt
Better to show

Hello Ron

Is better to show my trains to you than to tell you. I didn't put this picture in my site because its not finished and its old. Doesn't have the waterfall back next to the corner of the wall.

I have more trains but i don't have a picture with more than that.

Here goes:

Attachments

• rotunda02_1.jpg
    rotunda02_1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 31