Building 12

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Last night in the chat, someone mentioned trackside structures. Here is a drawing, kinda crude, of a building I made while working at Sikorsky Aircraft. It was an out building, next to the blade test stand. The drawing was what I could see from a window, as I didn't have clearence to get much closer. The dims are all estimated. I thought it would be a cool trackside structure, and did build it in N scale. But haven't found a decent pic of the completed model. So here it is, and as also mentioned in the chat......I am going to do one in HO scale!

Attachments

• building12.jpg
    building12.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 380

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Great project, Ed!
That's one of those industrial-type structures that would look great in many different settings!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Jim, when I was having similar problems I found out it was my ISP that was at fault. I talked to them and since then everything is working well. No more red Xs for me these days.

F

Fred_M

From all the patches on that shed I guess Sikorsky was having problems keeping the blades where they belong? DX

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Sorry I was late responding, was having trouble with the cable.:curse:

Dick: Its a open lean to. Later on I found out it wasn't even attatched to the building, but stood on its own. Of course that was after I drew it and made my version.

Dash10. With the shop being so close to the test stand...You should of heard the sound when a blade "Let Go".