Buggy Abuse.....UPDATE

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by tfhughes_28, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

d@mn dude that car was trashed but hey, it looks nice when its clean tho :D
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

looks good! now go get it dirty again.....:D
  3. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

Thx guys. I'll prolly wait until spring to fire up the buggy again. Unless, of course, i decide that i have to drive it in the snow.....which might happen. Snow doesn't require cleaning afterwards.
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

yep just make sure your electronics are protected
  5. danielh89

danielh89 Member

at lest wiv a nitro you wont blow up your speedo.lol
    like someone i know
  6. xerox

xerox Member

hey man i see that you have a buggy and i was woundering what kind it5 is and is it fun because i am thinkint of getting one but don't know if it is really fun because i have never driven one so i was woundering if it is fun so please let me know and also can you tell me of some places to go and drice in door offroad and can you tell me oof some web sites where i can find some offroad 4 wheel drive nitro powered buggies thanks
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

www.towerhobbies.com sell anykind and any make of rc cars

and the price is reasonably cheap aswell
  8. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

The buggy in the pic is my Duratrax Axis. They are a fairly cheap and very durable buggy. It is my buggy of choice for your buck. They are $360 Canadian at www.greathobbies.com This includes the engine and buggy, but does not include the electronics (radio/reciever/2 servos)
  9. trx04

trx04 New Member

good job on the clean up.
  10. tfhughes_28

tfhughes_28 Member

Thx. The only new part i had to buy was the fuel tank, somehow the seam split and it leaked everywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.