Buggies on road

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by PC, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PC

PC New Member

I have a Tamiya Astute(at least i think I do, i am going to find it in the attic when i get home from work), which is considered vintage now( http://www.vintagercweb.com/astute.html ).

A new guy i work with is into racing indoor, I am going to go watch him this weekend and he said to bring my car and maybe they can find some tires for me so I can race mine too. Though I remember it being broken. I think I might like it so I am considering getting a new car. I like offroad, but in the winter thats not really and option, Is it feasible to have one car for both offroad and onroad?

The first thing I looked up was the RC10 because I remember that one being real easy to get parts for and mine, not so easy(read impossible). The RC10 Stealth looks kinda like it could pass for both onroad and offroad, am I right?

And just a general question, Why would you want a speed control that doesn't go in reverse?
  2. they arent very good for onrad
  3. PC

PC New Member

Yup I found that out this weekend. I'm gonna need a new car. I bid on one on ebay but missed it by 2 bucks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.