Bugatti T35B scale 1:30

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by spirtos, Jan 16, 2007.

1. foreigndevil

foreigndevil New Member

Very nice model of a very nice car!
  2. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Bugatti B35 Racing Car

Beautiful, Spirtos,

I have started on another (German YPS) card model of the Bugatti B35 a while ago but this one looks much better.
    I know that Fabrizio "Zio" Prudenziati is also working on a Bugatti 35 but I haven´t heard or seen if he is finished yet.

You have done a fantastic job of the glossy bodywork and the chromed rims and water cooler.
    It looks just like the real thing in the Schlumpf museum in Muhlhouse (former Molsheim), in Alsace in the south ouf France - I have seen those beauties in real life. What an experience that was.
    The French Racing Blue colour is perfect - not too dark, which sometimes is the case in models.
    Btw, only 96 B35 Bugattis were built between 1924 and 1930.

I, too, had some problems with finding the downloadable model - the page is just blank. Any ideas?

Best regards,
    Bengt :D
  3. charliec

charliec Active Member

The site is driven by Macromedia Flash - if you haven't got a recent version of the Flash plugin you may run into problems. The site runs fine with the Firefox browser - if a little slow.

4. namoon

namoon New Member