Buck Rogers WarHawk

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, Nov 29, 2009.

1. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Thanks for the compliments and interest guys!
    The good news is that the model is finished and packaged into pdf. 2 versions, lined and unlined.
    I have also added a few alternate, simplified parts for the main model, to replace some of the more difficult areas if needed.

Everyone can expect a download link soon. :D
  2. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

please allow me to speak for everyone here...WOOHOO!!!bounce7
  3. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Well everyone...
    The wait is over!

Martin Saenger has graciously allowed the Warhawk a home, next to his Thunderfighter!
    Available at paperaviation.de

Remember to post build pics! :D :D
  4. astromech1138

astromech1138 New Member

5. lajosba

lajosba New Member

Nice work!
  6. PixelOz

PixelOz New Member

Oh terrific, I always liked this fighter a lot. I remember when the TV show was showing here in Puerto Rico many of my neighbor friends reacted wildly about this ship, they all loved it and we commented a lot about it when it first appeared, they just raved about it. The model looks very beautiful and it will compliment the very nice free Roger's star fighter paper model that is already out there in the web.

I wonder how big it is in relation to that one, maybe with a little tweaking either by enlarging or reducing one of the two they could be made to the same scale and put side by side, I think that that would be very cool.

It is usually best to reduce the one that is larger cause when enlarging there is always the risk of loosing some quality unless the resolution of the bitmaps is very high or the model is well designed completely in vectors. Anyway they would look terrific side by side. :thumb:
  7. hynot

hynot New Member

Congratulations Nice work!