Buck Rogers WarHawk

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ThunderChild, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Blackronin

Blackronin New Member

Hi Thunderchild!

I looked for it, found it and loved it.

Beautiful, beautiful ship.
    I'll be honored to work with you.
  2. KCinKC46

KCinKC46 New Member

Yes, I would like to know where to download it from also. I have been hoping someone would do this ship as a kit for a long time. Your build looks awesome. Keep doing what you do best.
  3. clif52

clif52 Banned

Very nice design and build. This will make a great companion to the Buck Rogers Thunderfighter.
  4. Kjev

Kjev Member

As for posting it for download, send it to Ekuth. He's the moderator-type around here.

And I'll just sit here and vibrate impatiently until it's downloadable! Ironically, I had planned on doing a fighter after my next project, so your timing is absolutely perfect! And I LOVE this ship, always have. You did a fantastic job.
  5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Upload her to the download section and I'll be happy to approve!

And, btw...

Picture Of The Week! :thumb:
  6. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Congratulations on POTW excellent build and all the more deserved as it's a self designed kit!
  7. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Holy smoke! POTW?!?!

Thanks a lot guys!
    Real life, now that I'm freelance, kinda snookered all the projects on my list.
    For an update, I'm nearly done with the corrections and revised instructions.
    I made corrections on the fuselage, and added simplified nose, Talons and bit of engine as alternate parts.

Keep an eye out for it in the first week of Feb. Ekuth, when that time comes I'll have to get it in your hands first since it's larger than 2mb.

Later guys!
  8. Kjev

Kjev Member

Ummm..... maybe because it's 2:00 AM, I just woke up, or I'm cyber ignorant, but what's POTW?
  9. gleasure

gleasure Member

Picture Of The Week
  10. Kjev

Kjev Member

11. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Picture of The Week, or POTW is the showcase spot on the Zealot front page... I rotate it once a week by choosing a build that I think is an extraordinary example of the hobby. :thumb:
  12. ThunderChild

Again, I'm honored ekuth!

Though if you knew what I know, and have seen, on my build... :eek:
  13. Werewolf8

Werewolf8 New Member

Definitely deserves POTW. Congratulations! cant wait to build one. :thumb:
  14. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Congratulations ThunderChild on a well-done model and a well-deserved award.
  15. gleasure

gleasure Member

Did this ever get posted for downloading?

16. ThunderChild

Not yet, real life forces my attention elsewhere. Hopefully by the end of the week...
  17. gleasure

gleasure Member

Ah... Life is what happens while you're making other plans, eh?

Hope things go well, and illegitimi non carborundum. :mrgreen:

18. rbeach84

rbeach84 New to Paper

Newbie *paper* modeler

TC, this is another example that has whetted my appetite for delving into paper as a modeling medium - I've been doing scale modeling for most of my life, but only recently discovered the wondorous possibilities of paper. Thanks for setting such a fine example!

BTW, did you design the model (sounds as if you did)?

19. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Any new updates???
  20. Kjev

Kjev Member

(Not nagging, honest. Just need something to look forward to)