Buck Rogers Thunderfighter mods

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Revell-Fan, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Great news

announce1I have really GREAT NEWS. All of the Thunder Fighter expantion packet are being hosted on Martin Saenger's website: http://www.paperaviation.de/Science-Fiction/science-fiction.html

I would like to thank Martin Saenger for approving and hosting expantion packets for us.

You can now download all of the Thunder Fighter expantion packets that we have built and have fun with building them.

I hope to see some really good models from all of you.
  2. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Great news guys! Congrats!
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

It worked without bakshish! (I'm broke anyway; Rhaven challenged me to a Pyramid Game. How for Sagan's sake could I have accepted that?!?:p:mrgreen::p)
  4. Revell-Fan

Some words from Martin:

"Hallo Marcell,

wow, das ist ja klasse! Da steckt eine Menge Arbeit, das weiß ich nur zu gut.

Klar, gerne werde ich die Dateien mit in meine Webseite integrieren. ...

Martin appreciates the hard work that went into creating all these models. Thank you, Martin! You are great indeed! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

announce1 To all fans: Please don't crash his site; I'm sure the models will stay there for quite some time!

I have also agiven him a sneak peak at the RMQ Viper. I hope he likes her when she is ready! CU! :wave:
  5. Rhaven Blaack

announce1 Just a reminder to all who are going to build this models. (With the exception of the DJ-TF) You will need to download the original model, because the MK-III (RETRO and ADVANCE), HBB-TF, and QUAD packets are just expansion packets!!!
  6. Revell-Fan

announce1That is correct! :wave:
  7. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I HEAR THAT!! That is great news. These ships are really cool!
  8. Revell-Fan

Thank you very much!
  9. Rhaven Blaack

Thank you very much.

10. dlazarus6660

dlazarus6660 New Member

See, I told you the Euros would work!:rolleyes::p

They look great!

Now do I build a new model or just add on the existing model?
  11. Rhaven Blaack

Yes, you do need to download the original model and what ever expantion packet you wish to build the model that you want.
  12. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Saenger's Website Rocks!! :)
  13. Revell-Fan

Hi, fellas! :twisted:

I am revising the cockpit interiors right now. I think we might release both the 2- and the 4-seater cockpits in one file. So we could combine the assembly instructions and save space.

BTW, has anybody of you built a custom TF yet? Please post some pics, RB and I are curious to see it! CU! :wave:
  14. Rhaven Blaack

I just finished moving (which is a task that I really hate).wall1wall1wall1
    In my off time though, I was able to finish the DJ-TF and the HBB-TF. I am also rebuilding the MK-III RETRO. I am very sorry that I am not posting photos now, but I do not have internet at home yet, so I have to use the library computer and I do not see any USB ports on the tower.wall1 So as soon as I am able to get internet in my home, I will post photos.

Like Revell-fan said, we would really like to see all of your custom creations .
  15. kfoncree

kfoncree Keith

Absolutely Stunning! Thanks for sharing that information. :)
  16. Kjev

Kjev Member

Thank you. I (along with everyone else) really appreciate all the time and work you put into this. I hope we can do you proud.
  17. MTK

MTK Active Member

I really like the model and the thread and if I could I would use smaller script, because I think the work speaks for itself without someone, or anyone for that matter shouting about it. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!?!?!
  18. Rhaven Blaack

I have finished all of the birds (all were very easy to build.) and will be posting photos soon.
    I also made a stand that will hold two models (one on top of the other). I wll include photos of it as well.

BTW, has anyone started on any of the models yet? If so, please post photos of your work.
  19. Revell-Fan

Oh yes, please, show us your birds!!!! (You may do some recolouring, too!)
  20. Rhaven Blaack

Mk-iii retro tf

I have rebuilt the MK-III RETRO TF.

Here are the photos for your viewing pleasure.