BT Cad site []

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by sdr mike, Nov 15, 2006.

1. sdr mike

sdr mike New Member

Hi all!!!
    Having put forward the Sopwith Triplane model I built into the new competition, I have patiently been waiting for the site I downloaded the model from to come back on has and here's the link for any who may wish to download it.... or one or more of many other fine models......

it is the sixth model down from the top Сопвич-триплан

Lets hope you all may enjoy this site too!!!!

2. ramatoto

ramatoto Member

3. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Regarding this site, I seem to recall once there was a link to the English translation of the BTCad program manual. I have since lost the translation and can not find it on the site now. Does anyone know if it was at another site and if so, which one? Or know where I can get the translated manual?
  4. I can't load either of them
  5. rhino49

rhino49 New Member

I Cant get in there either Guys
  6. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

I don't think the site is active anymore. I tried to access the site at least a year ago with no luck.

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy guys,

Well its been awhile for me as far as posting here, but i do still "look in" from time to time just to keep ontop of things at one of my favorites sites :)
    So i noticed there is some trouble viewing BT Cad. I had the same trouble that everyone else had, but, remembering another favorite site of mine, the "internet archive wayback machine", I was able to access some older pages of the BT Cad site and thought i would share them with ya'll.
    So the first link is the "archived" pages and the second link is the link to the "wayback machine" itsself which allows you to view webpages that are no longer in exsistance.*/

and here is the wayback machine address :

I suggest that everyone make the wayback machine a favorite since sites to cardmodels often 'come and go", atleast with this website, you can view alot of the sites that no longer exsist.

Have a good day and i hope this is of help to someone :),

Greg aka GEEDUBBYA (GW)
  8. widget

widget Member

HEY ! ! Welcome back!