BSG shuttle without folding lines?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Marco Scheloske, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Hi fellows,

I just found the BSG shuttle in the download section. Awesome model - if there weren`t those folding lines on the printing side.

Is there a version somewhere without the folding lines?
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Are youreferring to the shuttle from the new series? If so I can help you there.
    Though on the lines version the lines fade in quite nicely on the built model.
  3. Yes, I`m talking about the new series colonial shuttle. I print my papermodels on a digital offset printing press, and lines like those are really standing out with such a print (because the print is very sharp and full of contrasts) - so I always prefer them without lines.

I`ld be more than happy to get that fantastic model without the lines! :yep:
  4. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

If the lines were solid instead of dotted/dashed they wouldn't stand out as much.
  5. Master-Bruce

I unfolded that model as part of the BSG Fleet Pack. I have it here. Shoot me a PM with your email addy and I'll get a no lines version out to you. ;) I'm busy over the weekend though, so if I don't get to do it tonight remind me again on Sunday night/Monday morning and I'll get it out to ya.
  6. PM away.

Thanks a lot!! :thumb:

By the way, is there any hope for an classic (TOS) colonial shuttle as a papermodel? Not the one from the opener of the TNS miniseries, which has much different proportions, the real classic shuttle.
  7. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

I'd have to put my vote in for no lines models as well. Any chance that you guys could upload both versions as you're producing these ships?

What I do is print the no lines version and then open up the lined to use for reference while building.
  8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i always provide line and no line versions. i hate lines. but i give lined ones for those not comfortable without them.
  9. Master-Bruce

Nothing, That was the first ship from the fleet we/I unfolded. I didn't think anyone would want a no lines version then. Must have forgot to do one when we started offering both versions.

I'll upload it here when it's ready.

Marco, I got your PM. Ill try to get it done but probably not until Monday. I'll upload it here and post a notification here when it's available. ;)
  10. iconicus

iconicus New Member

Amazing stuff

Love all the builds I see on the site. But getting to the gallery or download section seems impossible.
  11. venom_82

venom_82 New Member

12. DarkAntzMK-II

DarkAntzMK-II Member

would this be the Raptor from new BSG? is it in the downloads section?
  13. venom_82

venom_82 New Member

The shuttle from the new bsg is the "colonial shuttle", a civilian ship, different from the raptor (see image)

there's a lot of new bsg ship in the download section, like colonial shuttle, botanical cruiser, celestra, majahual, astral queen.. and many more. But, not the Raptor. For now, the only raptor i know is on the jaybats website

14. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

TOS Colnial Shuttle

Hello, Marco!

You can fnd the Colonial Shuttle from the Classic series on Martin Sänger's site:

The model ist very impressive and a real beauty.

Hoffe, ich konnte Dir helfen.

Viele Grüße aus Good Ol'Germany!
  15. DarkAntzMK-II

DarkAntzMK-II Member

thanks for that link to the raptor!! ur my new hero!