BSG Mule Tractor

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Rhaven Blaack, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I decided to take a little break from my (tedious) UPLOADING task to make a quick and easy model as well as to honor one of our very own members who happens to a MASTER builder and a really good designer (not to mention that he is also a moderator) Silveroxide, with the build of the BSG Mule Tractor that he designed.
    You can find this model in the RESOURCE Section here:

This model has only one sheet of parts. It is quite simple but at the same time a good model for those who want to learn how to detail out a model and not worry about frakking things up. Not only that, but it is a GREAT addition to any BSG diorama (as you will see in a later post).

Attached Files:

2. Rhaven Blaack

Continuing the build.

Attached Files:

3. Rhaven Blaack

Here are the final photos of this really fun and quick build.
    (As you see, I even added a deck hand to drive it around.)
    As mentioned in my first post, I added it (but not permanently) to my Viper diorama (I may leave it there, then again I am not).

Attached Files:

Revell-Fan likes this.
  4. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

Nice work, RB.
    Your diorama is stating to come together nicely.!
  5. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

GREAT JOB, PAL!:cool::cool::cool:
  6. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing and you are welcome for the mule. In actuality, I found a photo of the Galactica mule. It is a bit different from the one I designed. This little fellow came about, because back in my BSG frantic build days, I had these multiple vipers and raptor and I had no way of moving them around. This is the reason for the build.