BSG diorame

Discussion in 'Dioramas & Displays' started by Danscrew, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

I every one,

I want to introduce my Mk2 viper in a diorama form display. I search on the net for pictures of the landing bay, the mecanic bay or the tube launcher but unsuccessfull.wall1

Can anyone help me ?:p

Have a nice life
    "So say we all"
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

3. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

Thank's Rhaven Blaack

Your right, the hangerbay is great. I think i can do a similar project and ad some details. I will have to explore the net to find some pictures or re-watch de serie.

Just a thing, the web site don't work.

Have a nice life
    "So say we all"
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Sorry about that, but I did find another one that does work and it might have what you may need.
  5. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Got You will have to join, but it is free. It is a master builder site for Studio build modelers. In the SCI-FI forum, you will find a very detailed Hangar bay with flight crews, pilots and even a miniature ADAMA, WAY MORE DETAILED , than the one I did a while back. They also have another well detailed and illuminated launch tube as well. While you are there, there is forum for members on anything Battle Star, Star Wars, Buck Rogers and other stuff. Enjoy and hope to see your Build soon. See you around the forums.
  6. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

hangar bay

Back to resin I would post the link to the build, but it would not show unless you are a member, but the membership is free. Here are a few downloaded photos of the hangar bay. the original TOS bay. They also have a launch tube scratched build for the new series but I do not have those photos here where I am a t the moment.

Attached Files:

7. arkon

arkon Member

not to threadjack, but what fighter is that silveroxide? any more info or pics of it? thnx. my bad.just saw your link.
  8. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I was wondering too! That diorama is incredible. Makes me want to give up modeling!
  9. Rhaven Blaack

Silveroxide: Those photos of the dioramas look great. I love the fan based vipers.
  10. Hey Guys I'm Back

Working a new project and rebuilding my old hangerbay, hopefully better than the last one. See you out there soon.

Husker in the tube/ready for launch!!!
  11. Rhaven Blaack

Welcome back Husker. I am glad to hear that you are going to rebuild your hangerbay. I am looking forward to seeing it built.
    Good luck with it.
  12. wildman

wildman New Member

I am looking foward to the rebuild of your hangerbay as well
  13. teckno viking

teckno viking New Member

Love the hanger photos and that 4 wing viper.
  14. treadhead1952

treadhead1952 Member

Hi All,

I noticed some of the links to the Sci Fi BSG pages were not working, coming in as 404 errors. Here is a link to the current pages.