Bridges & Trestles Photo Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Bridges & Trestles MODEL Photo Comp

Okay people, Bridges & Trestles is the Model photo comp for October, running from now until the 22nd October.
NO MAGIC.
Shamus

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
here's mine

ngauger.jpg

~~N Gauger

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Mikey,
That looks brilliant, love the front bridge, and that loco, oooohh I want one.
Shamus

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by shamus
Hi Mikey,
That looks brilliant, love the front bridge, and that loco, oooohh I want one.
Shamus

Thanks!!! - Which bridge, the Upper one I scratch built, or the lower "Swing" bridge I copied out of MR??? :) :)

The 4-6-0 White Pass is a Bachmann that I picked up at a local train meet.. It doesn't like switches. :( I need to chack the bachmann site for some pointers on fixin' it. :)

:) :) Also - did ya notice "The Box" in the lower Left corner - that's before the Police took it over.. :) :)

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Originally posted by interurben
Hi Shamus I will send a MODEL pix soon seen as you wont let me cheet:p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah, look forward to the MODEL photo :D :D I have deleted the Prototype photos ---Sooo Sooorry.

Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Here a couple of Climax's making their way down the 5% curved trestle (Scratchbuilt) on my Badger Creek.

ctres.jpg

Shamus

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
I can hear those climaxes working that grade!
The grade from the second switchback, up to wittaker, on the Cass scenic railway is 11%, and shay # 5 was really working, to get the tour coaches up to the camp. The trip back down didn't require the engine to work hard, but the air compressor was running almost continuously, to keep the train from running away.
Pete

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
I'm not sure whether I'm eligible for this contest or not, & this one has been posted here before, but it's the only trestle photo I have at the moment, so here goes nothin'...

(attn, admin., if this one isn't eligible, please deleat)

Attachments

• trestle2.jpg
    trestle2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 267
Status
Not open for further replies.