Bridge crossing...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Uteram, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Uteram

Uteram Member

Caught this shot while photographing the layout below. I think it's one of my better shots out about a million I've taken so far.

Modeling is a piece of cake compared to photography. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

...All I Can Say Is, "WOW!!"

That is a breathtaking picture! Beautiful colour, and a SPECTACULAR job on the scenery. I hope I can do as well some day. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  3. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Nice shot, the Aspens look great.
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Nice photo Uteram, I do like the foliage you have on it.
  5. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Nice photo, I hope you don't mind I've brightened up your shay for you. This is what I love about digital imaging, you can adjust one area and leave the rest alone. We used to have to have our own darkroom to do so...

Attached Files:

• temp.jpg
      File size:
      84.7 KB
  6. Uteram

Uteram Member

Not at all Jon. In fact, thanks for adding the smoke on the other image. That's one thing I always somehow leave out when sharpening up my photos.
  7. Freddo

Freddo New Member

Scale / Photo Equip?

Great shot!

What scale is your layout...and...what photo. equipment bought you that photo. I'm posting a new thread to get me going with documenting my progress with photo's.

Thanks! - Fred
  8. Uteram

Uteram Member

thanks all.

Freddo, for this shot, I used a Nikon 775 set at low brightness and -1.0 exposuure. For lighting (don't laugh), I simply use 120 watt incandescent indoor floods from a celing fan. I use a 4O watt light for fill-in.
  9. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Uteram.

Thats one fine shot, a lovely layout:)

As you said its hard to get THE shot. That`s one reasone I plunged for the digital camera I can take twenty shots and only like one, the rest can be erased:D :D :D :D :D :D
    But I still like my SLR :rolleyes: If I can just find it:rolleyes:
  10. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

11. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

SWEET !
    You've come a long way since your first posts. Keep up the good work! (and post more pictures):D :D :D
  12. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Uteram...great modeling and photos. Those trees are FANTASTIC!!! did you lighten ONLY the engine?

13. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Wonderful modeling and photo Uteram.