brian from merseyside uk

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by ibcallus, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibcallus

ibcallus New Member

thank you for letting me join your super group, I have been having a look round and it looks brilliant, I like buildig card models but have not done any for a long time so i am very rusty and will be doing a lot of asking, see you on the site thank you,

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

That is the beauty of card modeling, once you know how to cut you never forget ;) When was your last build? Looking at any specific genre?
  3. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Welcome to the fold, perhaps we will inspire you to build more card models.

Jim Nunn
  4. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

welcome ibcallus to the forum, what kind of models have you built in the past and what are you focusing on now?
  5. ibcallus

ibcallus New Member

Hi every body thanks for the welcome, i used to build and fly radio controlled planes but i must admit it was a long time ago went working for myself and then became to busy to enjoy model making now that i am getting on peg i am trying to regain my lost youth, so this is like my secondchild hood and looking round the site i think i have landed in wonderland, what a lot of free card model sites you have exposed they are brilliant.
    My problem now is finding the tools i will need and also the thickness of card to use for card modeling also some easy subjects to start with to get me going in the right direction, any suggestions would be welcome, now that i have reached the ripe old age of 73 i am raring to go so come on gang bring it on, by the way picked up a modeling kit called Folding Art and that as brought the urge back again so lets get going, thanks again for the welcome,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.