Brazilian Airforce models, site down?

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by GT5500, Jun 15, 2006.

1. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Is the site for the Brazilian Air force models down? I mailed the owner the other day re. password information and he gave me it and said he hadn't had time to update the website to include it yet. However when I went to try the password the site was not working, I let Carlos know but he said it was working, could you guys have a go and see if its just me. Thanks.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Dang, I cant even find that link now. I better clean my favorites up one of these days.
  3. GT5500

GT5500 Member

4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I just tried and it gave me the dreaded "404 not found".
  5. McPeek

McPeek Member

6. GT5500

GT5500 Member

No that one doesn't work either, can't believe this I just get the password and the next day the site goes down:mad:
  7. hpept

hpept Member

i got no problems to enter the site... maybe cause i live in Brasil....
  8. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Maybe its the international server thats not working because Carlos the owner says it is working fine for him.
  9. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

No problem opening it here from Oman using McPeek's given address....Best regards... tausugAIR
  10. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Well that is very odd I wonder what is happening with it.
  11. histbuff1190

histbuff1190 Member

works fine for me using McPeek's link in firefox.
  12. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

I had no problem getting to the site, but I lost my email with the password when my hard drive crashed a week ago...:(
  13. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Yes it seems to be working for me know as well, they're nice looking small scale models.