Brazilian Air Force Paper Models help

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Dragos, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Hello , I'm sure you know this site : . Can anyone tell me how to download the models ?
    I've tryed to click on the image and all I get is a mirror which ask for a password. I've also try to click in the picture and select “save as” with no result wall1wall1
  2. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Anyone ???
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

click on the pictures
  4. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

I tried a double left click and a file download window opened. However, when I tried to extract the file, it was corrupted or not there.

I am lost, too! Sorry, Dragos; I tried.
  5. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Liberato which is the FAB official suffered a car crash accident in 2006 left active since then, I have all models but I do not know if I have permission to distribute a year ago I'm contact the author to check the possibility of staying in the area Download the forum but never got answers ...
  6. sergiotang95

sergiotang95 Member

Hi all!

I happen to know the password. The author was reached some time ago by a fellow in the Google Papermodels Group so I got it via there. Can I post it here?

7. Texman

Texman Guest

I'm gonna have to say probably not Sergio. If it is password protected, there is more than likely a good reason.

8. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

I guess we can put it on the list of "Lost site , lost models " :cry::cry::cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.