Brand New Grandson (Off Topic)

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
This is my second grandson...(this is real special to a guy whose raised 4 daughters :D )
He is exactly 9 days old today!
His name is Brendan Joseph, & he came over to visit with Papaw for a little while this evening! :cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

btw...in case anybody's worried, I've already bought him a Thomas The Tank train set! :D ;) :D

Attachments

• mvc-012f.jpg
    mvc-012f.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 61

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Congrats Charlie. :thumb: :thumb: I know how you feel, but the other way around. Having raised two boys, our two grand daughters are a real change of pace and a special delight..:wave: :wave:

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Congratulations Charlie. Hope he is brought up right. My oldest Grandson is 21 and is married and has absolutely no interest in trains. Now he is a truck driver hauling cars around the country.
My second Grandson is 10 and he lives in BC so I haven't been able to introduce him to trains. There was one running around their Christmas tree this year so that may help.

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
:wave: :wave: :wave: wooooohooooo! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Congrats on that great lookin' li'l grandsquirt!

Gee, I wonder what he's smirking at. Looks like he's lookin' at grandpa and smirkin'? Wonder what he's thinkin':

"I'm gunna grow up and be wunna them?!?!?!?!? And look like that?!?!?!?! Hmmmmmmm...."

:D :D :D

Happy for you Charlie, you have good reason to be proud. And thanks for sharing him with your friends here.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Many Congratulations Charlie. and a bonny looking Grandson at that. I know how you feel, I have 5 Grandchildren.:wave:

Shamus

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Thanks everybody!
I'm so pleased I'm about to bust!:D
My other grandson lives about 800 miles from me, & I only get to see him a couple of times a year...:( But the new guy here...he's only about 3 or 4 miles from my house!
Jesper,
I got him an HO Thomas The Tank set before he was even born!:D His Mom says she'll keep it in the box for him until he;s old enough...:rolleyes: ...well, we'll just see about that! How about it guys? He looks old enough don't he? I'm ready to get it out now!!:D :p :D

jsolie

Feb 28, 2003
Murrieta, CA
members.aceweb.com
Originally posted by Charlie
Thanks everybody!
I'm so pleased I'm about to bust!:D
My other grandson lives about 800 miles from me, & I only get to see him a couple of times a year...:( But the new guy here...he's only about 3 or 4 miles from my house!
Jesper,
I got him an HO Thomas The Tank set before he was even born!:D His Mom says she'll keep it in the box for him until he;s old enough...:rolleyes: ...well, we'll just see about that! How about it guys? He looks old enough don't he? I'm ready to get it out now!!:D :p :D

First, Congratulations!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Second, about the train set, well, ya gotta make sure it works, dontcha? :D

Enjoy your grandchildren!

-- John

C

Catt

Charlie my friend ,we sure know where he didn't get his looks from.:D :D :D

Seriousl'y my friend congradulations to you and your family .Just remember grandbabies are for lovin'.