Brand New Grandson (Off Topic)

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Drew1125, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

This is my second grandson...(this is real special to a guy whose raised 4 daughters :D )
    He is exactly 9 days old today!
    His name is Brendan Joseph, & he came over to visit with Papaw for a little while this evening! :cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool: case anybody's worried, I've already bought him a Thomas The Tank train set! :D ;) :D

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Congrats Charlie. One of those "Model Railroaders in Training" that you can play with & Give back. :D :D :D :D

Lots of Luck - God Bless Him :)
  3. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Congratulations, Charlie! He looks a little like Popeye in that photo. :D;):p Really, he's a very handsome little boy! Have fun!
  4. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Congrats Charlie. :thumb: :thumb: I know how you feel, but the other way around. Having raised two boys, our two grand daughters are a real change of pace and a special delight..:wave: :wave:
  5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Congratulations Charlie. Nice looking Grandson there. I see that Grandpa is doing ok
  6. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Great picture, Charlie, congratulations!!
    Looks like you have a new train bud!!:D :D
  7. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Congratulations! Now you have some one else to share the hobby with! :)
  8. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Congratulations Charlie. Hope he is brought up right. My oldest Grandson is 21 and is married and has absolutely no interest in trains. Now he is a truck driver hauling cars around the country.
    My second Grandson is 10 and he lives in BC so I haven't been able to introduce him to trains. There was one running around their Christmas tree this year so that may help.
  9. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

What a little cutie!!!! The kid's pretty cute too.

11. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

:wave: :wave: :wave: wooooohooooo! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Congrats on that great lookin' li'l grandsquirt!

Gee, I wonder what he's smirking at. Looks like he's lookin' at grandpa and smirkin'? Wonder what he's thinkin':

"I'm gunna grow up and be wunna them?!?!?!?!? And look like that?!?!?!?! Hmmmmmmm...."

:D :D :D

Happy for you Charlie, you have good reason to be proud. And thanks for sharing him with your friends here.
  12. jkristia

jkristia Member

Congratulation. So when will he get his first trainset :)

13. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Many Congratulations Charlie. and a bonny looking Grandson at that. I know how you feel, I have 5 Grandchildren.:wave:

14. pttom

pttom Member

Looks like he is winking at ya, saying lets hook up the train papa.:thumb:
  15. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Charlie. I have 6 grandchildren. Two of them are into N scale model trains. The trouble is they live way back in Oklahoma and I haven't seen them in 3 years.
  16. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Thanks everybody!
    I'm so pleased I'm about to bust!:D
    My other grandson lives about 800 miles from me, & I only get to see him a couple of times a year...:( But the new guy here...he's only about 3 or 4 miles from my house!
    I got him an HO Thomas The Tank set before he was even born!:D His Mom says she'll keep it in the box for him until he;s old enough...:rolleyes: ...well, we'll just see about that! How about it guys? He looks old enough don't he? I'm ready to get it out now!!:D :p :D
  17. Ray Marinaccio

Ray Marinaccio Active Member

Congradulations to you and your family.
    You don't have the train set running yet? They're never to young (or old) for trains.
  18. interurban

interurban Active Member

Welcome to OUR world Brendan Joseph:wave: :wave: :wave:

OK Charlie, make sure you spoile him rotten with train stuff:D :D
    And Congats to the Family;) :thumb:
  19. jsolie

jsolie Member

First, Congratulations!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Second, about the train set, well, ya gotta make sure it works, dontcha? :D

Enjoy your grandchildren!

-- John
  20. Catt

Catt Guest

Charlie my friend ,we sure know where he didn't get his looks from.:D :D :D

Seriousl'y my friend congradulations to you and your family .Just remember grandbabies are for lovin'.