Boy, those Russians got it made!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Dec 21, 2002.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

I know I'm sorry I didn't get one of these when I was a little boy! :D :D :D

Attached Files:

2. Tyson Rayles

Being wind-up the little suckers fly so fast your naked eye can't follow em' till it runs down some. :D :D :D

Attached Files:

3. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Cool! Up to now my only association with Russian trains was that wonderfully ominous red steamer in "Dr Zhivago". Tyson, it looks like those wind up trains don't go anywhere but they sure do get there fast! :) Love the speed blur in the shot! Da!!!
  4. Vic

Vic Active Member

Thats cool:cool: Reminds me of myself:eek: ..."going round in circles" in two directions at once!!!:D :D :D Always had a fondness for wind up stuff:) :D

BTW...Like me if you had one of those when you was a little boy the FBI would have been knockin' on your Pappy's door!:D :D :D

Remind me sometime and I'll tell you the story of how as a 9 year old kid I got my old man in trouble with the FBI!!!:D :D :D
  5. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

That really is neat, Tyson!
    Where'd you find it?
  6. Tyson Rayles

Charlie it was a Christmas present from the kids a few years ago. They found it in a gift shop in the Wash. D.C. area when they were visiting there on a tourist trip with the grandkids.