Botpa papercrafts...

Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by Trakk, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Trakk

Trakk Member

I wonder if there's someone outthere who still got some Botpa papercraft files. Botpa's site closed in february so it's hard to find downloads.
    Any model will do but i'm especially searching for Botpa Umbrella Girl.
  2. kin_vnn

kin_vnn New Member is closed .. huhuh
  3. Linhbig

Linhbig New Member

do you know why botpa's closed ??? will it open soon ??
  4. greenelf1967

greenelf1967 Member

Trakk check your messages
  5. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

I am also looking for Botpa papercrafts. Been looking all over the web for some. If anyone can help me out, I'd be thankful.
  6. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

Did anyone ever get the big pirate ship/tennis court that they had pictures of?
  7. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

Quick Question, was Botpa a freebies Site?

If so... I have most, if not all, Botpa (Kart Rider) models AND I know where to get them still :thumb:

If not, consider this message... erm... forget I ever stated the above sign1
  8. PaperRonin

PaperRonin Member

Over at the Papercraft Museum are also some Botpa & Botpa Maplestory kits by the way!
  9. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

I was at least under the impression the models there were available for free. I never actually saw the site myself though.. just photos of the amazing maple story papercrafts they had. Anyone else know?
  10. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

As far as I could tell the models at Botpa were free. They seemed to be releasing various models that when combined would make some kind of amusement park.
  11. lyjg1101

lyjg1101 Guest

5.Musipedia开放式的音乐百科。网站设计公司你可以在Musipedia上面通过使用钢琴键盘弹奏旋律、网站技术哼唱歌曲或者单纯在键盘上敲打节奏来搜索音乐,当然,你还可以直接输入准确的音符来搜索,感觉就像是上面几种音乐搜索引擎的功能集合一样。网站优化这是由Jim C.推荐的。一定还有其它的音乐搜索引擎,网站技术如果你也想推荐,不妨在本文后留言,我会补充上这里。感觉Google早就应该推出这样的搜索功能才对,因为这个功能实在太有用了。网站技术Google拥有最庞大的搜索用户群,通过这样的音乐搜索功能,再和唱片公司合作,应该有不错的"钱景"。