Borg ships

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Jones Brandon, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Hi everyone heres my borg ships that will be papermodels soon hope you like!:thumb:

Attached Files:

2. Gearz

Gearz Member

Good to see the Borg finally getting a complete set! looks great :thumb:
  3. Juckiz

Juckiz New Member

And I assume these will be in 1:1700 scale which seems to be popular Star Trek scale sign1
  4. Jef

Jef New Member

Very impressive :thumb: What scale ?
  5. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

At that scale, a Cube would be about 9 feet wide. :wink:
  6. Darth Windius

Darth Windius Member

A Borg Cube

I can stand and sleep in? THAT's a great idea sign1

Maybe a greater scale, like the 1/1000 Klingon BoP of Clever, or even greater, a whole Paper BORG CUBE HOUSE, wih will easily "integrate" 3 feet wide Galactica's or Strar Trek Fleets sign1sign1

The only problems: rainy weathers and tornadoes..wall1wall1wall1

And perhaps the amont of glue (except for big volume low prices:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:)
  7. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Not going to post the borg ships i think my models are not like announce1:cry:
  8. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

What do you mean not liked?
    I'm eager to see them, and several others have commented as well.

9. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Well i'm going to post my models. i was upset about how on another post felt like some people were put my work to side and giving thanks to others. but its cool now . i love what i did so far with my ships!:thumb:
  10. clif52

clif52 Banned

I was looking forward to seeing these finished. Theres always room for several different designers to design the same thing. Everybody has a different interpretation of the same subject. What is great to one builder might be too hard or too easy to another. Keep designing and we with no 3D designing skills will keep building. Keep on designing we all appreciate a good paper model to build.

11. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Thank you Clif and i will keep designing!:thumb::thumb:
  12. Darth Windius

Darth Windius Member

Hello Jones,

YES, keep on working!!:thumb:

It looks like it will be something original!!!

You feel well in designing it? So, go on, and share your pleasure with us.:wave:

I know that ther is another model building here, but this is YOURS, it's YOUR work, YOUR pleasure, so, don't let anybody say you what you have to do. As Master Yoda says, translated in current english (Huhhhh... I think so, but I am only a Frenchysign1) "Don't TRY to do things, judt DO them"

I hope it's not my joke that embarrassed you, I whas just kidding; if it was an error, please accept all my excuses, I apologize:oops:.

If I had not liked your job, I'll just have not written anything, that's what I am. As wrote a french author, "Always deal jokingly with serious things :mrgreen:, and seriously with ridiculous one wall1"sign1

So, go on, I'am eager to see and build your model!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
  13. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

14. the_flying_dragon

the_flying_dragon New Member

Ambitious as anything, mate, and you've managed to pull it off! I think I'd lose patience with all the greeblies and detailing, so kudos to you for 'sticking' with it!
  15. asmick

asmick New Member

cant wait to add it to my borg collective