Bomb threat at my school

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Justin_E, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Ya today right after lunch we were evacuated because of a bomb threat. So we had to walk from the high school all the way to the junior high and it was a huge hassle. Supposedly there was 3 bombs found, but I dont know, you know how gossip gets around. By the way my town is very small so this is a huge thing for us.
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

same thing happend to my jr.-hi last year, but at my skool there werent any bombs found, just a threat. some chic wrote on a bathroom wall the threat. glad to hear it didnt actually go off, bad news. its a different world man.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

thats messed up lol
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

haha soem dude wrote it int he bathroom stall when i was in 5 grade(9 now) and they actually had a bomb in ther and for a couple days later they checked all our stuff. i had fircrackers in my bag one day.lol but luckily i noticed and hid them
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

ya lol the rumor about the 3 bombs found is a lie. but the the bomb squad is still searching and i might not have to go to school on monday.. monster, you said that you had firecrackers, lol, one time i was camping and i had like a seven inch knife in my backpack and forgot about it and took it to school on accident, i freaked out when i saw it lol....ill keep you guys posted if they actually do find a bomb. but its probly just a prank but they have to take them seriously lol
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

did ya get blown up there justin lol
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

no lol, they didnt fund any bombs, and it turns out that three 17 year olds got arrested for the prank.......their parents had to pay 3000 bucks each
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

9. we had a real bomb at our local walmart, it was a pipe bomb and we had to have the bomb squad come in
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.