Boeing F/A-18 Blue Angels

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by julescrafter, Jan 26, 2009.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

This model was design after I watch youtube movie about angel number five sneak pass in san francisco river . Simple F/A-18 Free for download at

2. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

Your releases keep getting better and better. Thank you for your generosity.
  3. mauther

mauther Active Member

Thanks for more one great model, Jules!
  4. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Oh my... you call that SIMPLE??? :inw:

Nice work :-D
  5. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Haha, Haven't heard that one! Another great model!
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Perhaps the first free F18 out there after Ojimak

Thanks a lot for your generosity
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

It's probably just me... but I can not get the password to word.

I have even tried cut and paste and it still doesn't work............ umm... would someone help this old man out:wave:

8. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member Make sure your caps are not on and there are no spaces before or after the password. Should work. Mine works fine. Hope that helps :)
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Well I'll be........... dang space at the end. Good call! Thanks forhelpping an old man across the street!sign1
  10. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Your welcome, Bowdenja! Glad you got it to work! Enjoy Jules' latest creation!:mrgreen: :thumb:
  11. PModel Rookie

PModel Rookie Member

Finally,a beautiful F/A-18 Hornet from Jules.I've been waiting for you to design any aircraft.Thanks,Jules!!!!!

Your Kindness is appreciated.
  12. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

thanks guys for the kind words, well.. sometime I release aircraft model.. just sometime, time to get back to cutie models (LOL) . try find the time to design commercial merkava MK4.

13. Texman

Texman Guest

Have you considered modelling the T-72 or the Swedish STRV 103C? The STRV would make a really cool, undermodelled subject!

14. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

added to my list :)