Boeing 787

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Nothing, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Very nice model Nothing!!!
  2. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Give me a couple of days searching from google or yahoo, and I think I can give one! :-D
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

you are too kind Lex. its no ways near the level of your comet(which i am looking forward to) but i thank you .

at Darthpineapple- thank you but i did some searching last night and i found one a little better than that one.

at Hans Christian-i was getting side tracked with the Lockheed 1011 tristar, now im completely sidetracked with the A380! LOL! im going to gather reference for it while i finish a test build. i think ive decided to have it in the Singapore airline livery as they recieved the first plane. there are currently only 2 in service right now the second one having gone to Canada. 192 planes have been ordered.
  4. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Don't worry about sidetracking buddy, it happens on most modelers, including myself :-D(right now I'm completely sidetracked with all of my builds!!! hehe!!!)

But lemme say thanks for considering the proposal, right now you're on the road of becoming one of the greats in card model designing!!! :-D

Just take your time, there's no rush bounce7

Remember, you don't have a deadline to beat, unlike Boeing and Airbus right now... :-D
  5. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Wait... Is it possible to release the model in the future? It realy is a simple but very elegant design (yes unlike my models :D)
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

if your refering to the 787 Lex it is on my site. im hoping to improve myself out of the simple stage. (as i claw for the high ground you guys stand on) LOL!
  7. pahorace

pahorace Member

Hi Nothing,
    look your Boeing 787, is really nice.
    You, with this work, have you made a very important step in Card-Modeling.

8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Oops sorrrrrrry I didn't know it's already up... (I can't go on freewebs from here anyway...)

I believe Meta has the potential to make a very detailed model, so keep going Nothing!
  9. Flugzeug

Flugzeug New Member

The interesting Boeing 787 model. :thumb:
    Sorry, possibly I've missed. What is a scale of model?
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

it workd out to about 1/191 odd scale but i didnt think of scale when i put it to paper.
  11. Cybermac

Cybermac Member

I've seen plans of this beast in Air Pictorial 3 years ago...

12. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

You probably already saw it, but there's another good one:

Attached Files:

13. 727engineer

727engineer New Member

Love your work Nothing, my imac doesn't agree with the download unfortunately.
    I've been getting the confidence to try and assemble another after my 727 incident!!.
    Keep up the great work mate.
  14. Samee

Samee New Member

man.u rock!!
  15. teddy_ho

teddy_ho New Member

wow great job bro.... !!

i really like that
  16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

nothing says thank you!