Boeing 707-320- 1:120 scale model completed

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by airbob, Jan 6, 2006.

1. airbob

airbob Member

I have just completed the Beta build of the 1:120 scale Boeing 707-320 in the PanAm logo you may view it at the website: The individual plates have been posted for those who want to "tackel" building the jetliner....again this is not a commercial build but an individual takes some working with parts...the vertical tail location is not marked....but you can figure this out from the viewing the completed to work on the TWA version...adnd then the KC 135...!
  2. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Outstanding job. Now I know your going to work on that KC-135A/R version right?
  3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Superb job, Bob!

Can't wait to see more of your designs!

4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Great model! Got to build this to go with Rob's DC-9 he's working on.

5. Texman

Texman Guest

(Fingers crossed for KC-135's) That's getting to be one good looking plane. Nice work!

6. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Nice design has the beautiful lines of the real thing. It would look great with the aluminum undersides, but as she stand now, I would be proud to show her off.
  7. modano1

modano1 Member

Great job,

where can I get that B-2, cant find one anywhere!
  8. modelincard

modelincard Member

:-o:cool:Dude! Wow! That's great!
  9. jasco

jasco Member

Hey, I don't see a Boeing!
  10. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Click on the B-2 and the rest of the gallery will show.
  11. jasco

jasco Member

Thanks, Ashrunner, now I see it. Cool plane.
  12. gkitman

gkitman New Member

Do you have the plans for the Lockheed Vega -the photo's on the same website ? I'd rather have the Winnie Mae.
  13. airbob

airbob Member

Winnie Mae?

No I do not have plans for the Vega....I have consdered building the Winnie Mae...but that remains in the future...
  14. airbob

airbob Member

KC-135 Stratotanker

I am currently working on the fuselage design of the KC 135, the shape of the fuselage is much narrower than it's cousin the this baby also started from scratch....should have this part ready for the beta build in the next month...I will post photo at my site when I do....and maybe see if I can figure out how to do this! Cheers till then!
  15. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Thanks for the update Rob on the KC135. Your doing great work please keep it up. :)
  16. Cybermac

Cybermac Member

Hi Airbob! If you are prepairing KC-135 I have some drawings for You...