Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by loenf, Dec 28, 2011.

1. loenf

loenf Member

this is the last papermodel I build in 2011. Its one of my favorite characters from star wars, the headhunter Boba Fett. Here are some pictures:

regards Loenf

Attached Files:

2. loenf

loenf Member

Boba Fett Diorama

After finishing the model I thought, I should build a Diorama with Han Solo in carbonite. Now here is the diorama: Boba Fett watch over Han Solo at Jabbas palace. Han Solo is theft-proof :)

regards Loenf

Attached Files:

3. wedge

wedge Member

This is the real masterpiece !! Great work loenf :thumb:
  4. valmy33

valmy33 Member

Hi Loenf,

Whatis the scale ?

5. inky

inky Member

Your the Master Loenf, you do amazing work.
  6. Danscrew

Danscrew Danscrew

WOW.....That's an amazing paper model and a great diorama. It's like a plastic model !:eek:

How much time to make the build ?

Have a great life
    "So say we all"
  7. F131

F131 Member

Absolutely, badass!
  8. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Great job ! love the display with Solo in the back round "LOL' I"ll a big Fett fan myself.
    I made his blaster rife that all paper !
  9. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Thats paper?! :eek:

Fantastic work, mein freund! :thumb:
  10. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I don't think you can get this look in plastic. This is truly a great Artistic expression and whatever it is made of matters less than what it is, in my humble opinion. I love it!!:)
  11. loenf

loenf Member

Hi, its 260mm high. All my star wars figures (except the scouttrooper) are in the same scale.

regards Loenf

Attached Files:

• fig1.jpg
      File size:
      102.1 KB
  12. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

wauw that' s a nice Boba Fett..
    and with the diorama it even greater!!..
    2 thumbs up.

In the last picture of your treasures there is a falcon..
    Could you make a big picture of that one?...i like the Falcon very much.:)
  13. He has a thread in the diorama cat that has all his builds...(I believe it's in the diorama catogory), if not just search all threads under his name.
  14. loenf

loenf Member

last week I thought that my Boba Fett looks a little bit lonely in his Diorama. So I ask myself who else is hanging around in Jabba's palace. Then I found these fantastic brown paper napkin in the sideboard of our livingroom. Looks like the robe of a Jawa... So here is the result of some copper wire yellow LED's and paper napkin. It is all made of paper and scratchbuild. "Utiniii!"

regards Loenf

Attached Files:

15. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

The Jawa looks AMAZING!!! You did a GREAT job with scratch building it.
    It nicely finishes the diorama.
  16. Millenniumfalsehood

It's amazing how junk can be transformed into art like this. Excellent work! The diorama is impressive as well. Where did you find a paper model of Han in Carbonite, though?
  17. loenf

loenf Member

Hi, the model is from Noturno Sukhoi. He designed a lot of Star Wars models. Here is the link:

regards Loenf
  18. Millenniumfalsehood

Thanks, man! :thumb:
  19. vbsargent

vbsargent Member

No, no, that would be the Colonial Marines. :p

@ Loenf- I love the Jawa! He looks like he is posing for a picture with the intimidating Boba Fett!
  20. DanBKing

DanBKing Active Member

I believe, that when an artist builds a model, he envisions the model in a setting. It gives the model a 'purpose of existence' in the minds eye.

And for that artist to convey, so effectively, that combination of vision and model, into a stunning diorama like this one, (and others by the same artist,) I will have to say Van Gogh had nothing on you!!

A true artist sees things that others look through... Who would of thought a paper napkin could come to life as a Jawa, and compliment a masterpiece!!

LOVE IT!!