BNSF New Logo Looking for decals

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by PnP Hobbies, May 18, 2005.

1. PnP Hobbies

PnP Hobbies Member

:confused: Does anyone know if anyone is making decals in N-scale of the Nwe BNSF logo I am looking for them in black (for engines) and in white (for rolling stock)

2. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

Are they even useing that new scheme now on the real engine? I just heard of it, thats why it might be hard to find now , everyone wants them or there not out yet.
  3. PnP Hobbies

PnP Hobbies Member

Yes they are useing them I foune about 100 hoppers in a series (mix) pluss at another time here in Tacoma Wa. a DC4400 in H2 colors but it has the new logo on the nose and sides like the drawing on BNSF's home page. I have to admit the photo's I took turned out really good. Pluss with the merger it is bringing in a variety of engins into the Seattle reagon. Dont get me wrong I still like the Green and Blk or the H1/H2 scemes, but a variety is always nice.

Not to mention the CP & CN units we ge in as well:thumb:
  4. txronharris

txronharris New Member

5. PnP Hobbies

PnP Hobbies Member

Thank You ron I found the ones for the hopper still looking for the engines.

Many thanks
  6. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

Is it vinyl decals that they are? where i work we have a vinyl cutter for makeing anything you can think of, but i dout we have the right font.