BMW R75 in 3d

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by mietek, Aug 31, 2007.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

one of the best 3d models i hever see
  2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

stunning! makes me whant to quite trying to design and cower in the corner!LOL
    absolutely beautifull!!!!!!
  3. JT Fox

JT Fox Member

I know what you mean nothing.

I'm in awe of the MG34. If I could design and build something to that quality I'd be a happy man and not worry about the bike.

Cheers JTF
  4. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

I can say this is the only thread wherein I have clicked on every single picture, admired them all, and everytime I was desperate to click on the next picture to admire that.
    Fantabolous, amazing are the few words which are coming in my mind right now. Your work is beyond appreciation.
    Well done. You have given me an inferiority complex and I am very happy to accept that. Very happy to see your work, keep on doing such magic.
    I wonder if I would be able to see your work in real some day.
    One q's. Now where will you display this model? At your home or probably in some art galary?
    Thanks for sharing this and MOTIVATING me and others as well.
  5. cauesousa6

cauesousa6 New Member

Firt of all sorry for my bad english, man you work is amazing i don't have words, please share or sell this model i realy want one, do you have a website or something i want so much this model, if you going to sell this baby how much will cost + -? its a nice piece of art

thanks for the atention
    and my best regards
  6. mietek

mietek Member

Thanks all. I am very confused. You are very nice. I don't know , what can I say. Your words were encouragement and motivation for my work.
    Again - thanks, thanks, thanks.

7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Mietek you've set a new standard on what designers should be able to achieve...!
  8. pahorace

pahorace Member

Strongly agree with Lex!

9. atamjeet

atamjeet Member

Definitely YES! Its kinda impossible to believe that the frst project can be of such an astonishing quality... Unbelivable.. I loved your work. Desperate to see your next project... I am sure the next one will be even more complex and difficult. Best of luck!!
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I would love to see a colorized version and more build pics. :D
  11. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on excellent work. I agree with Steve0. A colored model and more build pics would be icing on the cake.
  12. Major Walter Schmidt

Major Walter Schmidt Newbie Designer

Maybe you can upload the MG34?
  13. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Dead Thread, unfortunately! :(