Block Signals

Darren

Feb 23, 2003
squareimagestudio.com
I have had a N scale layout for a long time. I have all of my track layed and almost all of my scenrey in place, except for buildings, I was wondering about block signals.

What brand of signal, detetection unit, and anything else I need to automate the block signals you could recommend to me.

I do have a reversing loop that I would like to incorporate into the block signals if possible.

I will probably later on add photos of my layout so that you can check out the size and other aspects that you may need help with.

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Darren welcome to the Gauge! :) My layout is set in a time and place that was "dark" (no signals) so I haven't got into that and cannot help you there. However I'm sure there are several people here who can and will come to your rescue. BTW nice layout, post some more pics when you can.

Darren

Feb 23, 2003
squareimagestudio.com
You say mroe pics. OK. I will go ahead and post a few more. I will go take more a lil later on.

This shot is looking from the other angle.

The ropes are for if it's not going to get worked on for a long period of time or run it can be raised so both cars can fit in the garage.

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 136