BLI engine /sound

rogerw

I just got a new BLI ac6000. It came with sound and a dcc decoder. Should I be able to hear sound (turbos ,engine rev) when I run it or do I have to do something to get the sounds to start. It does program as far as loco ID and I can run it. Thanks in advance

CRed

I'm not sure about the Blueline engines with a decoder installed,but with my Paragon model all those sounds worked automatically.I only needed help for the horn,bell and of course some mechanical features.

Chris

rogerw

IM in the process of laying my track. I just ran it on a 3 foot piece of track but no neat sounds.:confused:

UP SD40-2

Roger, give this a try to start the engine sounds, press F9 once:winki: . if the engine is in mute mode, press F8 once(or twice:confused::eek:ops: ) to take it out of mute mode. by pressing F8 twice fast, it will lower the sound until it is muted, then each time you press F8 twice the sound volume will go back up:winki: . be sure you start the engine moving after you try each of those:winki: .

My AC6000 is a full blown BLI with QSI, so its different then what you have, HOWEVER, i have a BLI Blueline SD7, and i would assume the sound system in that works the same as YOUR Blueline AC6000:winki: .

i hope one or the other works for you:thumb:

:deano: -Deano

rogerw

Thanks for the help guys. What it ended up being was I programed the loco with a address that did not match the sound decoder addy. Reprogrammed the decoder and now have sound:eek:ops::mrgreen:. It does sound nice and seems to run nice but cant wait to get some real track down. Thanks again