BLI 3751 in BLACK and white

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Puckeringswine, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Puckeringswine

Puckeringswine New Member

More photoshop fun.

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh Mannn - That's nice!!! Looks too clear for an "Old Shot though" :) :)

Fantastic!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  3. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Beautifull pix. Well done. It look so real :thumb: :thumb:
  4. Anachron

Anachron Member

5. Puckeringswine

Here are some more photos of the same engine, now with the clamshell smoke bender applied. I guess I need to work on some more photo locations but I really like the way this scene is coming together, so humor me for a few weeks:p

Attached Files:

6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great pictures! The scene looks great also!

Does the loco run as good as she looks?
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Pictures. That is one beautiful looking locomotive. :thumb: :thumb:
  8. Puckeringswine

She runs great, a little slippery until the plating wears off of the drivers, but now pulling good sized passenger trains up a 3 and half percent grade like it was level. I had to have them send a new smoke box front because mine was missing the number under the headlight. BLIs service dept. replied to my Email and put the part in the mail within one hour of my initial email! Great service, great products!
  9. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

Nice work, Puck
  10. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

I do too - it's coming together great!!!

11. jkristia

jkristia Member

Looks great.
    I just noticed the SP #22 depot in the second picture. Is that scratch build or is it the kit from American Model Builders ?.

12. Puckeringswine

That is an unfinished AMB kit, "The owner of the layout is an ex SP Engineer so he humors us by letting us run our Santa fe engines." Its a beautiful kit, I will post pics when that area is more complete. The town on the layout is named Santa Lucia, intended to suggest places like Santa Lucia, so the depot was a given
  13. Dick Elmore

Dick Elmore Member

:thumb: Puck...Those are great pictures !!! Who makes the two houses in the second picture ?

Texas Chief
  14. Puckeringswine

The large green and grey house is the new Atlas kit. the brown one is half of a Rix
    Maxwell Ave, with an added dormer I made with the back half of the kit and Cambell window castings.