Blame Blake!

MCL_RDG

You can pretty much blame Blake for this one!

I haven't picked up a hobby knife in quite a while. If it weren't for his encouragement- well, anyway- here's what I managed so far. It's N-Gauge and I think I will be near blind should I get to the finish.

Mark

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• blameblake.jpg
    blameblake.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 247

Blake

Looks great Mark. By the way folks, the building was made from resin castings that Mark made all by his lonesom.

F

Fred_M

Is that a Mercury Space Capsule parked next to it? That's one small building. FRED:thumb:

MCL_RDG

Some paint?

Ha- some paint- just to get it uP!

Sorry it's blurry but I forgot to put on the macro lens.

Msrk

Attachments

• firstpaint.jpg
    firstpaint.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 128

MCL_RDG

One last look!

Here's a last look at the near final building. I also show the object of my affection. This sweet little shop has been in business for 46 years. Family run by dad and then the daughter. They serve an industrial area close to the NE corridor with a few spurs serving those industries. They serve up hot Jo to go and no-nonesense chili in a styrofoam cup (I think it's Hormel straight out the can- I had a cup as I talked with the woman who now slings the hash- so to speak). There is no seating inside, only a high counter, an industrial stove and a large coffee brewing urn.

I made a mold and have cast a few. I just like it- looks great next to a my string of Reading FA-1s. The crew must be having some chili while waiting for their next assignment.

Original.jpg

[br]
Final.jpg

Mark

cidchase

Whatcha gonna use fer the chain on the screen door?????

No kidding, that's beautiful work, Mark!!!! Better eyes than
mine, or a better magnifier!! :D :D :D