Blade Runner model

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by CIVIC, Jun 26, 2007.

1. CIVIC

CIVIC Member

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thats great! Nice work :) You design faster than I recolor :)
  3. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Wow! Very nice looking model!....:goldcup:
    I love it! Thank you!aussie:cool::mrgreen:

4. Alcides

Alcides Member

Thank you very much !!! :thumb:

I fan of the movie but I never think in a model of this card.

It's very cool.
  5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

So many curves and you pulled it off.

Any beta build pictures, progress pictures?
  6. gippolot

gippolot Member

Fantastic model Civic,

Really impressive. :thumb:

7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Neat model - but I'm having an issue with the zip file. It won't extract for me - I'm getting an 'unexpected end of archive' error.
  8. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

Try again. I just downloaded and extracted both with no problems....

And, Thank You CIVIC!!
  9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Awesome, one of my favorite movies!!
  10. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Hey CIVIC, this is a great build. Blade Runner is my all-time favourite movie. Many thanks for your hard work.

11. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Weird, I downloaded a new un-zipping program at home and it still errored, but I just got it at work and will send home uncompressed. Ain't technology grand? :D
  12. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

For future reference, any time it seems you have downloaded a corrupt file that everyone else is getting just fine, delete the original, empty your deleted items file, restart your browser, and try again

I bolded two steps because they are the ones a lot of people miss that will leave bits behind that could corrupt the new download
  13. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Cool - thanks for the advice. At some point I just give up as I figure it means I shouldn't be getting the file for some reason. I'll keep that in mind for the future though ;)
  14. rickstef

rickstef Guest

I think I see what is going on, I just downloaded the files on my work computer, both of them were corrupted, only downloaded some 500+ kb of the file, both files on my laptop at home are over a meg and half

seems to be a limit on the office network

ARMORMAN Guest

well done!
  16. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  17. CIVIC

CIVIC Member

Thanks everyone Im happy you like it. Im just happy its finished sorry no beta build pictures lost them all when my web page went down. I think the download prob is a limit thing its just getting hit to hard.
  18. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

Great looking model! and an awsome subject. Thank you!!
  19. MOS95B

MOS95B Member

I got mine printed out (I think. Didn't realize one page had to be printed twice) Should have some build pics by this weekend.
  20. emcguire

emcguire New Member

Thanks for all the work on the model. It looks fabulous. Great subject matter, wouldn't have thought of a model for bladerunner.