Blade Runner Blaster help?

strangelysaucy

Jan 31, 2008
Hi all,

I'm just tidying up and retexturing some parts of the widely downloadable (uhu02's I believe) PKD Blade Runner blaster and in doing so I've noticed the instructions leave a little to be desired...has anyone completed this build or know of a build thread/blog anywhere? I'd hate to get everything all ready and printed and run into trouble halfway!!!

thanks!

Respect
P.

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
I thought there was a build thread of it but I can't find one so I think I must be confused with the Hellboy Samaritan sorry,I hope you find something to help.

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
If I recall correctly, this one can be assembled intuitively without the need for more in-depth instruction. If you run into a problem, post about it and I'll print out the relative section and try and help you understand how it fits together. :thumb:

strangelysaucy

Jan 31, 2008
thanks a lot! I've not done so bad so far (apart from my cats chewing the trigger housing..doh!) but now I'm kinda stuck at the assembly of the hand grips (orange parts) it's very confusing and I'm loathe to start glueing only to find out I've done it wrong!

any help with this part would be greatly appreciated!