Apr 30, 2008
Kent, UK.
Thanks, Tim.:thumb:

Pintel-"Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man thought of 'Parley'!"

Cpt. Jack-"That would be the French!"

:wave:

A

ARMORMAN

Uhu02 did not want his site made public (piracy, etc.). The only way one was supposed to get access was by emailing him and he providing the link to the site.

Trader Sam

Jun 6, 2006
www.disneyexperience.com
Oh, I won't post it without permission. I'm also having a hard time finding his email address. It's probably right under my nose, but do you know what it is?

Oops! Found it! Does this person read English?

cjd

Jun 14, 2006
Thank you Uhu, it's a very nice looking model - & nice to see you return

Chris

B

Bionic Modeler

Instructions

Are there instructions? If so where? I looked at the pictures and they can't possibly be of a paper model. The details look like resin. I am having a hard time comprehending the site and navigating it. I was able to translate it to english but subsequent pages were nice but numerous pictures of what appears to be a resin model. If that is paper then I am truly impressed. Whatever the model appears to be a very nice peice of work. I will build her!

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
uhu02 <----

Outstanding work !!! i was following the build of it on your site

I'am glad you released it :) looking forward to new project !!

sneaker

Sep 23, 2006
Chandler, Arizona
Uhu02:
:thumb: This is an great looking model, I have waited for a long time now for a version of the Black Pearl to come out. I was looking for paper or plastic, but I am glad to see it was done in paper. Thank you for all of your designs that you share with the paper model community. Speaking for myself and others, we really do appreciate it, especially boobs like me who can only build, not design,...well at least not very well...yet. Thank you

Erindale

Jan 12, 2008
Wow!

Uhu02, having seen some of your models and visiting your blog (ver 1) to follow the build process of your work, I wanted to convey how much I've enjoyed following your designs. You've a talent that elevates the craft to an art form.

Whether you choose to publicly release any more of your models is beside the point; your work is amazing!

Thank you for showing us your talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.