Bit off more than I can chew!

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by DAMiller Studios, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DAMiller Studios

DAMiller Studios New Member

Hello everyone,

I've been reading and learning from all you outstanding paper model hobbyist's, and decided to try my hand at it. My previous hobbies have been expensive, requiring not only materials but tools and space as well. Being a retired military guy, I've been drawn to real space and aircraft modeling. I did build Claudio's original 1966 Batmobile at first which was a complete joy. My hat is off to you Claudio, for your superb engineering prowess. I decided to make Alfonso's Space Shuttle mission, STS-121. The AXM web site is fantastic and I truly appreciate his efforts and attention to detail. Here are a couple pictures of my AXM models thus far. I'm building the ET/SRB now and hope to begin the Shuttle Discovery soon. I set myself up on my dinning room table, so my set up and clean up take some time. Thank you for all the superb information everyone provides and I hope I'm able to give something back eventually.

Attached Files:

2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Very nice work! I can almost see it crawling its way along the table :)
  3. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Excellent work! Retired Navy here and I'm also into Real Space. Keep up the great work. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.