Bit off more than I can chew

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Nag the wife for a kibri castle thinking it come all ready made wrong 647 bits to this monster now i have to grovel to my dear wifey to gey the money for somone else to build for me i just never learn do i .mike

KCS

Nov 23, 2004
Shreveport, LA.
Eh` well it's just as bad as the Kibri Spacelifter crane. Only thing is the castle has a foundation you can work your way up from. The crane however had to be assembled in sections then fitted together and inserted the main holding pins for the booms. After a week of constant everyday work on it was time to lift the booms into the air and tie them off to hold them up while the rigging was threaded pulley by pulley. To bad the cat had to have his fun with it chewing on the string and knocked it off and broke it. Next time I'll remember to buy the display case first. Kibri makes some really nice models but a lot of them are a pain to construct.

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Problem solved the wife paying for the castle to be built for me early xmass present its off to the guy in two weeks time and back by mid november built and weatherd at a fair price lucky for me the guys has the time .mike

always looking on the bright side of life