Bill Stone you just turned 70!!!!!!!!

Bill Stone

Apr 20, 2001
San Dimas, California, USA
Visit site
#@%^##

I was trying not to think about it!

As (I think it was) Mark Twain said, "If I'd have known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself."

Actually, tho', I can't whine. I'm in pretty lucky shape for a geezer.

Thanks, friends.

BillS

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Bill Stone
#@%^##

I was trying not to think about it!

As (I think it was) Mark Twain said, "If I'd have known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself."

Actually, tho', I can't whine. I'm in pretty lucky shape for a geezer.

Thanks, friends.

BillS

It was Eubie Blake (on his 100th B-day), I have a T-shirt with that quote on it - I got it for my 40th b-day many more Healty ones to you!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Bill you would think at your age you'd have trouble remembering it WAS your birthday!! :D :D Bill in all seriousness enjoy your day and may there be many more healthy and happy ones to come.

Pat

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Happy Birthday Bill, you are just a little ahead of me friend.
Chhers and have a great day.
Shamus

Bill Stone

Apr 20, 2001
San Dimas, California, USA
Visit site
Again, my thanks.

Since I've only got about another 25 good years left (and since they go by so futzarattzenfrassen* fast these days) I guess I'd better get off my glutious maximus (sp?) and start building on that last layout!

BillS

* "futzarattzenfrassen" is German for a word so awful that you'll never even see it or hear it in German!

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Well!!, That explains why you can model such realistic scenery..............you were there when the prototype was built!:D :D :D :D :D
Happy 70th! Keep the fire hot, water over the crown sheet, and don't stop for anything!
Pete