Bill Stone you just turned 70!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by interurban, Dec 2, 2003.

1. interurban

interurban Active Member

Happy Birthday Bill:thumb:
  2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

How much is that in dog years?????????? 490??? :eek: :D Happy Birthday Bill! :wave: :)
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

:wave: :wave: :wave: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL:wave: :wave: :wave:
  4. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

I was trying not to think about it!

As (I think it was) Mark Twain said, "If I'd have known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself."

Actually, tho', I can't whine. I'm in pretty lucky shape for a geezer.

Thanks, friends.

5. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

It was Eubie Blake (on his 100th B-day), I have a T-shirt with that quote on it - I got it for my 40th b-day many more Healty ones to you!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  6. belg

belg Member

Bill you would think at your age you'd have trouble remembering it WAS your birthday!! :D :D Bill in all seriousness enjoy your day and may there be many more healthy and happy ones to come.

7. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Happy Birthday Bill, you are just a little ahead of me friend.
    Chhers and have a great day.
  8. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Again, my thanks.

Since I've only got about another 25 good years left (and since they go by so futzarattzenfrassen* fast these days) I guess I'd better get off my glutious maximus (sp?) and start building on that last layout!

* "futzarattzenfrassen" is German for a word so awful that you'll never even see it or hear it in German!
  9. interurban

interurban Active Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D We have NOW :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  10. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

11. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Gee, that doesn't happen to a guy very often, and I missed it :oops: Well, happy b-day a little late!:thumb:
  12. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

Well!!, That explains why you can model such realistic were there when the prototype was built!:D :D :D :D :D
    Happy 70th! Keep the fire hot, water over the crown sheet, and don't stop for anything!
  13. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Happy Birthday! :thumb:
  14. jawatkins

jawatkins Member

A little late getting around to wishing you Happy Birthday - but Happy Birthday anyway:wave: