Bill Boards Part Deux

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by GNRail, Oct 7, 2003.

1. GNRail

GNRail Member

I have been asking lots of questions lately and thought I shouldpost something to show all that replied that their advice has been put to good use.

Here is the first generation bill board I built for my Ntrak module. The picture quality is poor (still trying to figure out that #$%%$#@$ camera).

The sign itself is business card sized and is removable.

Thanks again to all that replied to the orginal post.

Attached Files:

2. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Neat looking little billboard you got there Garry! :cool:
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

I like it Gary. Now you can design many more to keep your visitors wondering what will be next.
    This is a great one to start with.
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Looks nice GNRail
  6. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Looking GREAT!

Excellent! There should always be one or two on any layout that goes to a show, dontcha think? :)
  7. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

I'm wondering if we shouldn't consider having this as another common thread amongst our layouts. Most of us could probably use another billboard . . . so why not have "The Gauge" billboards.

Those modelling modern day could include the website address; those not could perhaps do it up as a newspaper instead.
  8. GNRail

GNRail Member

I was going to post my sign here as an image but it is too big. So I put a copy on my wifes old website.

Hopefully the link will work or you will end up at her new site.

The jpg is large since I do my artwork that I plan to print at 300 pixels per inch. The actual size is 3.5" x 2" or 1050 X 600 pixels.

You should be able to scale it up for HO or larger and not lose to much resolution.

Please feel free to use it as you please.

Hopefuly I won't get in too much trouble for using the logo without permission.

PS It seems to work.